38. The one who is like God

|Third POV|

It's been 2 years after it was found for Katsuki's sickness. Kirishima and the rest of Bakusquad didn't react well. They said they would pay for every treatment or operation he needs and they did. Katsuki couldn't receive any serious treatment until the baby is born and it was a straight suicide.

So Izuku came to idea to try with easy ones and pills just to keep Katsuki alive until the baby comes. Katsuki didn't like the idea of treatment before the baby is born but he understood the importance in keeping him alive.

Aiko was broken when she heard what happens to her father. She missed many classes in school so she could there for her father. Her grades fall drastically. And she was under a stress all the time. What isn't really good for her.

Aiko is now 17 years old and she almost finished her education for a nurse. Next year she will be graduating, at least everyone hopes so.

Daichi, who is now 16 years old, is second year of computer engineering highschool. He is doing great and he has good grades. Daichi didn't like the idea that his father is spending whole year in the hospital. He and his brother needed to listen how their mother curse Katsuki's and Izuku's name for whole year.

Ryuu is now 9 years old. He is still going to elementary school. Ryuu felt lonely last year. His father was mostly working and Aiko talked to him only once a month. He also missed Katsuki's food.

When the baby was born, everyone cheered up. Mostly because baby is healthy and finnaly born. But also because Katsuki can start with serious treatment now.

Because Katsuki is sick he couldn't really touch his own son. Everyone said to him that it would be the best if he sees him when he gets better. Of course Katsuki didn't like that and he only wanted to see, touch and kiss his own son.

Izuku felt sorry for Katsuki, but he couldn't do anything. He took free days so he could take care of Katsuki. Of course to Izuku, it was a nightmare. All alone raising one baby. He now understands just hard it was to Katsuki.

Aiko liked her new brother. Daichi was little sad that is not stepsister again because now there is three boys. Ryuu on the other hand was excited and happy. When he found out it is a boy he started yelling:"NOW IM BIG BROTHER, TOO?"! What made everyone smile.

Aiko also kind a wanted a sister. So she could talk with her like a women to women. She basically lives with only men.

Katsuki felt heartbroken, because he couldn't see or touch his own son. Izuku was telling him stories about him and constantly asking for advices. That made Katsuki little happier knowing everything about his son and the fact that Izuku needs him.

Kirishima and Mina offered themselves to take care of the child while Izuku is busy or something. To Izuku it was huge relief.

The child had soft green hair with crimson red eyes. It's little hyperactive and to energetic but a good child. Everyone fall in love with him immediately. Jiro called him:"Golden son.". Mina and Kirishima called him:"The son of the sun." and etc. The child didn't have name. Because Katsuki wanted to give it to him but not before he heals. Others, understanding his pain, gave him that honor. Even tho it's Katsuki child but everyone wanted to name him.

The year after the child was born Katsuki got better. Treatments and operations had its ups and downs but Katsuki went through it. Everyone was happy to see Katsuki saved and happy. Why was Katsuki happy? Not because he is no longer in death situation. It's because he can finnaly hold his own son which he gave birth one year ago.

When Katsuki returned with Izuku to their apartment, everyone was there. Katsuki to be honest expected a suprise party but he didn't mention it. Like it was said, everyone was there. Aiko, Daichi, Ryuu, Bakusquad, Jiro, Momo, Tsuyu, Tenya, Shoto.... Everyone.

Even Katsuki's son. The party from joy and happiness because of Katsuki health turned into the most touching moment on the world.

Katsuki could finnaly hold his baby son in his arms. He finnaly saw his son after one year it was born. The boy was old enough to say few words like "Dada" what meant Dad. But child didn't recognise Katsuki.

It wasn't strange because child didn't even saw Katsuki nor Katsuki him.

Katsuki hugged his child tightly sand started crying because he was to happy and to sad in the same moment.

Aiko joined in the hug inviting Daichi and Ryuu. Ryuu came immediately but Daichi felt nervous. He only saw Katsuki once in life so he didn't felt comfortable. Katsuki noticed that and invited him personnaly in the hug. Daichi joined happily and everyone cheered and started celenrating. The one who wasn't invited was Izuku.

He tried to join but they didn't let him. Izuku was confused so Aiko explained:"Sorry. Only Papa and the children."

"Daichi and Ryuu are not his children!" Izuku tried to defend himself.

"I'm adopting them!" Katsuki hummed

Party went great. Everyone were cheering Katsuki up for his successful fight against the cancer which lasted two years. Katsuki ignored the company and sat in the corner to play with his son. His small ball of sunshine which he wanted to hug so much he couldn't bare it. He also missed Aiko very much. Aiko wanted to visit him but she couldn't because of her own safety.

"Katsuki! Since you finnaly healed, name the baby!" Kirishima pointed out. Everyone cheered on that and supported Eijiro on his suggestion.

"Hmmmm... He is loved by all and such a perfect little sunshine! I'm going to name him Michael. 'The one who is like God'"

Hi guys it's meeeee!!!! Anyway I hope you like the updated chapter, I kind a time skiped two years because I felt really sorry and uncomfortable making my baby boi sick! (>~<) (:~:)