4. Who is Alpha?

|Deku's POV|

Today was just usual day at work. As always. It's been three months since we got our new student. And a week since I'm dating him. Secretly. Unfortunately, because of convinces, there is no way that our relationship would be approved.

"Hi Deku!" I heard a familiar voice from my friend Uraraka. I greeted her back: "Good morning Uraraka. Do you need anything?".

"What? Well no..." She acted shy and embarrassed. I was confused. Well not exactly. I knew she is in love with me. Katsuki told me that when he told me we can't be together. Because he don't want to hurt a friend. What a bullshit. Like I care for her. I was kind a surprised when Katsuki told that he cares for someone. He is spoiled, tempered, and......... amazing..., smart...,... He is beautiful, intelligent, mine...
Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine............

"Deku!" Ha? Oh yeah...Uraraka....

"Yes?"

"I was actually wondering if you would like to...."

"To go out with you?"

"Yes! I have tickets and..."

"I'm sorry but I have to refuse. I already have plans."

"Really...?!" I could see that she is going to cry now but....not my problem. Life is hard. Bitch get used to it. "I'm really sorry to disappoint you..."

"No it's fine! I will find someone else to go with me." After that she went. But I don't care. I already have plans. With Katsuki. I want to take him somewhere... But where? He doesn't seem to like fancy things. But I don't want to take him to cheap restaurant or anywhere else cheap. Because he would probably think that I think that he is cheap.

"Hey Dr.Midoriya?" I heard Katsuki's voice. I looked at door and saw Katsuki. He was looking down.

"Hello...What's wrong? Is it my turn to lecture you?"

"I don't have lectures today just job. I....I wanted to talk. You see....it's little uncomfortable and stupid but..."

"Katsuki..." I approached to him. I putted my right hand on his right cheek and I looked him deep in his eyes. "Tell me."

"Hmmm....Fine. It's about Momo and Jiro. They can't have children and they thought... They thought that maybe they can use different way to get children...."

"You don't think? Katsuki! No! Are you insane?!"

"Listen I already told them that we are dat-"

"Dating?! Katsuki?! Do you know that we would have to had sex infront of them! Okay?!?! They would watch us having sex and after I cum inside you they would put their egg cells inside you!!! ARE YOU AWARE OF THAT?! HA KATSUKI?!?!"

"DON'T YELL AT ME!!!" Katsuki looked at me with tears on his eyes. I was angry so I started to spread my alpha scent. Of course that broke him. He started to cry. "I just wanted to help....Why do you have to be like this?!"...

"Ugh... Katsuki.... I'm alpha. Momo and Jiro are also alphas. Alphas doesn't like to share. Its kind a against their honour. You see... If Momo and Jiro were watching us having sex it would feel threatening for me. I don't like that idea." He was still crying. I felt bad for him. Oh god.....he is going to put me in heaven... I just looked at him for full twenty seconds. Most awkward twenty seconds in life. It all ended when Momo and Jiro entered in.

"Deku, I know it's gonna be hard for you. But don't worry. We won't be watching. Here. It's says it's enough if someone with vaccination put our egg cells inside Katsuki. If you do that instead of us we don't have to be there. I already took one my egg cell and Jiro's. All it need is to put it in Katsuki after you two,.... You know." Well maybe Momo is right. If she and Jiro want be there then yeah.............. Maybe.

"Listen I would think about it." I said thoughtfully.

"Deku..."

"Yes Katsuki?"

"I'm virgin."

"You know what?! Change of plans. We would help you. Yeah yeah. You are welcome. Well let's do it as sooner as possible. If you ask me we could do it right now!"

|Katsuki's POV|

"You know what?! Change of plans. We would help you. Yeah yeah. You are welcome. Well let's do it as sooner as possible. If you ask me we could do it right now!" Deku was saying all this so quick that he wasn't even breathing. I knew that would drive him on. I looked at Momo who was smiling. Jiro looked at me with look 'Momo is the same...'.

"We will do it tomorrow. You do it tomorrow. Tomorrow is Saturday. So it would be fine." Momo was right. Tomorrow sounds great.

"Here you go! Our egg cells in vacation." Jiro gave it to me with excitement. I nooded. Both, Momo and Jiro left the room and only me and Deku stayed.

"So....Virgin ha?"

"And you are not?"

"Welllllllllllllll....." He was saying that like he is gonna say something what I wont like.

"I suppose that you are not. How many?"

"Welllllllllllllll........"

"Deku!"

"9?"

"9!?!?!"

"Okay 10!"

"10??!?!?!?!"

"Fine fine it was 11. 11 I swear!"

"11?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!"

"15. But that it now for real!"

"15??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?"

"I love you?"

"15??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?"

"Well..."

"15?!?!?! You are 25!"

"Khm khm. Well you see it's complicated and..."

"Complicated?!?!?!?! Complicated?!?!?!?!?It's complicated?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!"

Deku looked scared. He should be. Asshole. Bitch. Slut. 15?!?!?!15??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Well you know what? Fuck him! I don't care!!! I fucking don't care!

"You know what Deku???????!!!!!!!! I don't care! Okay?!?!?! I don't care!?!?! You know why??????!!!!!! Because you are useless stupid hoe with no heart and you-" Deku pulled me in hug and putted his hand on my mouth. He whispered in my ears:"I love you. I never loved anyone like you. So calm down. Okay?".

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
It's NOT OKAY!