5. Alpha vs Omega

|Katsuki's POV|

It's Saturday. I don't have classes today and I don't have to work today. It's around seven am and I made a deal that Deku is coming at ten. I have three more hours. What should I do? Well I had a plan actually. Deku is not a virgin. Actually he is an bitch. I'm a virgin. I don't even now what to do. I never masturbed or anything. I spend most of my time with Kirishima and the squad. They were always telling me to never do that. Even if they did that.

Wait-.

Fuck! I forgot on them! They would never let me have sex. They would murder me and Deku. When I was twelve I tried to find a boyfriend. Kaminari somehow find out and he told the squad.

They came to my room pretty angrily and gave me a four hours long presentation about why I should never have a lover. They also told me if I ever find one, I must be older than 18, I have to first met him with them,  And then they will decide can he be my lover or not.

If they say no, well that's no. Bastards. They think they can control me just like that. Well who fucks them. There is no way they will find out. Or? No I just need to stay away from them for a week. That would be enough time to erase Deku's smell from me.

Anyway I was spending my time, except thinking how to avoid to be killed, watching porn. It's looks okay. Problem is that on porn sites are only betas. Why did I watch porn?

Well I must be honest. I'm jealous. That fucking bitch slot asshole bastard fucked fifteen persons and I don't even no what to do. I don't know how to keep alpha interested in me during sex or how to attract him.

I don't want Deku to get bored of me to say:"Nah I had better sex than this." or "ha! I'm not interested anymore. You don't attract me. Sorry.". Oh god. Please let him love me.

|Third person|

Three hours pasted and each hour Katsuki was more and more nervous. On porns there was nothing what would show to omega what to do to impress or attract alphas. Deku came right at ten o'clock.

Katsuki knowing that he doesn't have time anymore to find that out, he desperately opened the door. Katsuki didn't know that Deku was nervous too. He knew Katsuki is angry on him. Because what happened yesterday.

He brought him chocolate and red whine. When Katsuki opened the door Deku greeted him and gave him what he brought him. Katsuki let Deku in. He putted red wine and chocolate on the desk and said:"I don't drink alcohol.".

"I'm sorry. Next time I will bring flowers. I see you like them." Deku tried to apologize himself somehow. He did point a good thing. Katsuki's apartment was casual. It had few windows and every window had flowers.

His apartment was clean and it smells nice. Like a paradise of flower's smells. Wall had pictures. Work of art pictures. They were beautiful and looked very expensive. He had two wardrobes with books in his living room. It was like small library.

Between this two wardrobes with books it was like small night stand on which was normal size TV.

"Hall of this stuffs aren't mine. I got them. Most from my siblings."

"You have siblings? I thought you are only child."

"They aren't my real siblings. They are six years older than me. And noone is actually in blood relationships with me. They have been my whole life around me. My best friends."
Deku just looked at Katsuki who was nervously looking at Deku. Deku made himself comfortable and sat down on Katsuki's surprisingly comfy couch.

"So...Here is needle with Momo's and Jiro's egg cell. Wanna go?"

Katsuki nooded. He also lowed his head and he was obviously getting red. That Deku made excited. He got up and approached to Katsuki.