19. Morning disaster

|Katsuki's POV|

Ouch! I felt something hitting my head what automatically woke me up. When I opened my eyes I saw Aiko standing there with a piece of paper.

"Hah? Excuse me?"

"Be quiet. You will wake up your partner." She said with angry tone. What? What partner-

Oooooooooooo...... Well Fuck! He didn't leave? He didn't fucking leave?!?!?!

"Ah....go down, I will come after you to make you some breakfast."

"Well I suppose you are not hungry, after all that vanilla you ate yesterday."

"Aiko!"

"Hush, you will wake him up. And that would be such a shame~~~"

"Tch, just, go downstairs and wait for me."I tried to get up but it hurted like hell. I hate waking up in the morning with pains. My whole back hurts like I crushed them with a van. Aiko finnaly left. Thank goodness. That girl can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. When I finnaly got up and put some clothes on, I headed myself downstairs. I didn't wake Deku up cause I didn't have strenght to deal with him now. I just need my coffee now.

"Oh, here you are. Tell me, how was it?"

"How was what?"

"Don't pretend like you don't know! How was sleeping with a married man?"

"Aiko, in the name of God please shut the fuck up."

She chuckled and went out the kitchen. I didn't see where is she going but I didn't really care. Like I said, first coffee, then dealing with  crazy teenager. I didn't know when would Deku wake up, but I made one for him too. Why not? I can kill him later. No need to rush. He still didn't pay for not returning my daughter in time. He should be more aware of stuffs like that.

"Oi, Papa?"

"Hmmmm...?" Aiko is back?

"You were in your heat yesterday, right?"

"Yes, why?" She just looked at me with a look 'you should know, bitch'.

"If you were in heat, and you had sex, what happens next?"

Oh my freaking god! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! IM GOING TO FREAKING KILL DEKU!!!! WHY DIDN'T HE LEAVE WHEN I TOLD HIM!?!?!?! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!!!! THIS IS BAD!!!!!! SO BAD!!!!!!!!

"Morning...? Sorry for staying at your house I hope you don't mi-"

Slap! Yes I did. I slapped him in his fucking stupid ugly face! He just looked at me like he Sawa motherfucking ghost! Well I can turn him into a ghost!

"What did I do?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?  YOU FUCKER, HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID!?!?!?!!?" I was telling at him and punching him in the chest.

"..................Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa....?"

|Deku's POV|

I woke up on a beautiful sunny morning. At first I totally forgot where I am. But then I saw a picture of Katsuki on the nightstand. He, he looks so cute. I thought that it would be the best if I put my clothes and leave as soon as I could. When I puted my clothes I headed myself downstairs to see Katsuki and Aiko talking about something. It looked important because Katsuki looked so stressed. I came to them first trying to apologize, well for yesterday:""Morning...? Sorry for staying at your house I hope you don't mi-"

Slap! OUCH! That hurts! Why would he do that? Oh probably because of what we did but still...

What did I do?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?  YOU FUCKER, HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID!?!?!?!!?" He was so fucking upset, holy Jesus. He was punching me in the chest and yelling at me. I didn't know what to answer on that so I was like:"..................Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa....?"
Katsuki just stood there looking me in the eyes, probably thinking how to respond on this stupid answer. I get it. It is stupid. But I did made him quiet...? It works.

"You son of bitch-"

"Whoa, let's calm down for a bit, and talk about our problems." I tried to calm him down but I only made it worse. He punched me in my crotch. It hurted so bad. Ouch!

"You fucked him while he was in heat. Come on, Big Doctor, think!"

Oh so that's what was going on!? Wait! Katsuki is pregnant!?!?!! With me!?!?!?!? Again?!?!?!?! Holy shit this is bad. This is bad. This is so bad.

"You as dead Deku, you hear me dead!"

"Well you didn't really fight back!"

"If you returned her on time this wouldn't fucking happend!!!"

"But we had wonderful time together! She met her stepbrothers, I let her drive my car, we ate pizza...."

"Wait!!! YOU LET HER DRIVE?!?!? ARE YOU INSANE?!?! "

"Well...."

"ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS?!?!?! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! AIKO, WE ARE MOVING AGAIN!"

"What?!?!"

"Nobody asks you for opinion Deku!"

"Katsuki! You can't leave! Again!!!"

"I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT!"

"YOU DISAPPEARED WITH, MY DAUGHTER, ON SIXTEEN YEARS!!!! I AIN'T LETTING YOU DO THE SAME WITH THIS ONE!"

"YOU ARE MARRIED, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

"STOP YELLING, GODDAMIT, I KNOW!!!"

...

We just stood there not knowing what to say anymore. We were both angry and frustrated. Katsuki was walking around the room in circles panicking and mumbling. I just stared at floor not sure what to do.

"Please leave."

He finnaly spoke. I think that's good idea too, but, if I leave, he will ran away again. And I... I can't let that happen.

"Katsuki......I will........