1. Job

|Third person|

Katsuki Bakugou was just finished high school. He is 18 old and he is trying to go to college. He knew that for college he is gonna need money. So he tried to find a job. He wasn't very successful. Actually, he couldn't find anything. After a month of searching he still couldn't find any job. He felt pretty much useless and horrible.

RING....

|Bakugou's POV|

Like who the fuck is it?! Like I have time for this. I ignored the bell and kept searching. RING....RING....RING....KNOCK.... KNOCK.... Just who the fuck is it?!?! Does he know that he is annoying as hell?!?! I stood up and went to open the door. When I did that I immediately regret it. My friends were here.

"Hey, Bakubro! How are you?" Kirishima asked while getting in without a simple warning or anything.

"Hey! You can't just---" I tried to stop him but right after him, Kaminari, Mina and Sero came in too. How annoying.

"We came to see how are you." Mina said with a big smile all over her face.

"Yeah Bro. We heard you are looking for job." No shit Kaminari!

"We think we found you one!" Really? They did? Come on Sero. Don't stop talking now. Even though I wanted to know I still played cool and like I don't give a fuck.

Kirishima noticed that and smiled at me. Kirishima was an alpha. Also the chef of the police. Detective. He was always protecting me and acting like a big brother to me. He is like six years older than me. But no problem.

His parents are really close to mine. That's how I met him. I know him since I had 5. Denki, Sero and Mina are his friends from elementary school, middle school, high school and fax. They were always together. They become my friends since I had seven. They started acting like big brothers and sister too.

Well they were my only friends. And they still are. They don't care about age difference. Neither do I. I was actually kind a smarter than them.

They always were there for me. Just like real siblings. But in more friendly way. Denki is a forensic expert. He works for Kirishima. He do, you know, forensic things. He is, kind a surprising, alpha. Just like Kirishima. Mina is alpha too. She is Kirishima's wife. Two alphas ha? I always knew they gonna be a thing. She is psychologist. Really good one.

Kirishima and Mina are rich because they are both really good payed. Sero is beta. But he is dominant one. Denki and him are the thing. They are also rich. Sero is famous singer. But like reallyyy famous. And then you look at me. Poor little omega nurse who can't find a job to go to college. Pathetic.

"So, the job. I have four  good friends there. Jiro, Uraraka, Momo and Asui! They went to college with me. Jiro, Uraraka and Asui are nurses. But Momo is a doctor tho. They said they need one more nurse cause the last one died." Mina was explaining so damn long. Like, bitch just finish already!

"You gonna work in this ordination. This are your bosses: Momo Yaororozu, Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki and Iida Tenya. All of them are doctors. And alphas. So be careful at your heat Katsuki."

"Fuck you Mina!"

"Awwwwww~~~ Don't worry honey! You gonna be okay!"

"What?!?!"

"Anyway~~~~ Ochaco Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui and Kyoka Jiro gonna be your colleges."

When she finished she gave me papers. On papers were their names and pictures so I wouldn't mix them up or forgot their names or something.

"Now when we finished that! Let's do something fun! Ha?" Denki

"Good idea! Let's go play some video games!" Sero

"But I don't have video games..." Me

"Don't worry! We bought you some!" Kirishima

They did?! When Kirishima opened the box I was shocked! It was a game worth a three thousand dollars. And the most expensive controller worth  two thousand and half. There was a player too. And three other games. All of that probably cost ten thousand dollars! Damn, sometimes I forget how rich they are. Sometimes.

"It's gift for you!" Sero

"Thanks..." Me

"Uwuuuuu~~~~ Don't feel down!" Mina

"Yeah....Don't worry about money. If you need some we can lend you." Kirishima

"Nah// I'm fine" I tried to sound like I don't care but I did. I didn't want them to take care of me forever. I wanted to show them that I can take care of myself. I'm 18 years old now. They are like 24. Not to special when we are adults I guess.

We played games till the midnight. I made dinner with supplies that Mina and Kirishima bringt. I am a good chef. They knew that. Mina and Denki are horrible cookers. Kirishima and Sero know to cook something but they are not really good at it. That's why they often come to me to cook them.

Ever since I had 12, when they found out that I'm good at it, they will come to my house after college to eat lunch. I guess then it was a big age different. But now. When we are adults. It doesn't matter that much.

They went home at midnight. Mina said that I start my shift tomorrow. So I need to sleep. I nooded and slammed the door behind them. Tomorrow?! She told me that now?!?!

I went to the bathroom so I can shower before bed. I always did that. I hate going dirty in bed. I did my oral hygiene and went to sleep. I was exhausted. Sleepy. But I couldn't fall asleep.

I tried but I was to scared and curios. About my new job. About my chefs. Mina said Momo is nice and smart. But Tenya is control freak. Izuku and Shoto are normal but strict. Colleges are on the other hand all females! So doctors are males, except for Momo, and nurses are females. Good for me!

Hi guys! This is my second story and I apologize for my English cause I know it sucks. Also the first chapter was pretty boring. Aren't they all boring?! Anyways starting with next chapter I gonna bring more drama and things into it. Thanks for reading!