Chapter 31

I let out a mixture of a sigh and a groan as I flopped down on my bed and stuffed my head in my pillow.

Practice got over maybe twenty minutes ago, and I think I pulled every muscle in my body.

A chuckle was heard from behind me and it didn't take a genius to figure out who it was.

I felt the bed dip below me before Nate wrapped him arms around my waist and pulled my into his rock hard chest as if I were as light as a feather.

Not responding, I continued ignoring him until he did something that made me start freaking out.

Small kisses were left from my jaw line and down my collar bone and every kiss left a shock that Ive missed so much.

"Stop it.." I groaned, possibly making it sound like a moan to him.

He chuckled before continuing to kiss but then started sucking at my neck below my ear.

He remembers my soft spot.....

As Nathaniel sucked harder and I almost let out a huge moan, I gathered all of my strength before moving forward, away from the horny bastard.

He chuckled lightly before kissing my shoulder "Ill be back Princess."

I nodded my head and buried it back into the pillow before going off into sleep land.

**********************

"Princess.... Wake up."

"Off." I mumbled, hitting the alarm.

I heard chuckling "Come on Princess, get up."

"Stupid fucking alarm..." I growled, hitting it harder.

"Ow! Fine, we'll do it the hard way..."

Wh-

"Aaaaa!!"

I was lifted from my bed, immediately awake and trailing my arms like a crazy person as Nate carried me towards the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I screeched.

"Shh! You're gonna wake Kaden."

I glared at him before being quiet.

He chuckled and I felt myself being sat down..

In water!!!

"What the hell?!"

"Sh!!! It will help.." Nate smile slightly, not a hint of amusement in his eyes.

I stared at him before looking down at my now spaced bra and shorts.

"Thanks Nate."

"You're welcome Princess." he smiled "Im gonna go downstairs. You can get out when ever you want but the warm water will help and I put Epsom salts in there."

I gave him another gracious smile before looking back at the water.

After hearing the door close and throwing off my sopping clothes, I slid my whole body underwater and held my breath as I let the water flow through my hair and get the nastiness of of my body before coming back up and taking in a breath.

What now?

Just sit here?

The water is already getting cooler..

I guess ill clean off...

Gabbing my razor, I spread cream down my legs before shaving and then putting body scrub all over me.

After washing out my hair, I drained the tub and turned on the shower before washing off.

When I was fully dressed in some comfy PJs, I walked downstairs.

Nate was sitting on the sofa with his back turned to me while watching TV.

He still hasn't noticed me..

I silently ran across the floor before jumping and landing straight on Nates lap, probably falling off if he wouldn't have caught me.

"Nice Princess." He smirked, not letting go.

"Let go Nathaniel."

"No can do."

"And why not?"

"Because I like this position."

It was then that I noticed that my butt was in his lap and his hands rested on my back thighs, right below the end of my short shorts.

"Pervert.." I mumbled.

He leaned down "Im your pervert."

"Psh." I grinned, shoving his chest lightly.

He chuckled before picking me up once again and putting me in a straddling position.

"Sky.. Do you remember anything from last night?" he asked, now serious.

I stopped giggling and looked at him funny "Some. Why?"

He shook his head and gave me a small smile "No reason. Can I ask you a question though?"

"Sure."

"Okay.. Um....." He scratched his neck nervously, making me blush that I could make him feel like that. "Do um, Do you like.. Do you even want to try?"

"Try what?"

"Try us." he asked.

I froze and looked down at my now shaking hands.

"Nate.."

"Please answer. Don't push it away." he plead.

I sighed and nodded my head "You have no idea how much I want to but you have no idea how much I don't want my heart to be broken again."

He gave a small smile "I know, and I promise I will never hurt you again. Please, just one chance."

I tucked his face before nodding my head "One chance. If you fail, I'm cutting off your tic tac sized balls and shoving them down your throat."

Instead of cowering away like I expected, Nate smirked. I think we both know it isn't as big as a tic tac, Princess."

I blushed a deep shade of red and nodded my head slowly.

He smiled before pulling me into a hug.

"Do you wanna try again?" he asked.

"Of course." I said against his chest, wrapping my arms around his torso.

He let out a shaky breath.

"Sky, will you be my girlfriend? Again..."

I looked up at Nate with shock and gulped.

Wow...

We sure were moving fast.

Shit! Think Sky!!

What do I say?!

"Sure" I shrugged casually.

He grinned and his grip tightened around me.

"Sure?" He asked.

"Sure." I grinned.

He chuckled and shrugged "Good enough for me.. Before placing his lips to mine.

**********************************

Thanks to everyone for the awesome private messages and posts on my wall and books for my birthday!

Today was so much fun!

At first I thought that I wasn't gonna be able to update tonight!

But I did!

And I think it isn't TOO bad..

Guess what though...

The next chapter... Is also the last.

~Emily