Chapter 29

**Nathaniel's POV**

I watched in amusement as Skylar danced in front of me like a chicken while screaming off the top of her lungs "I JUST WANNA KISS YOUR LIPS, THE ONES BETWEEN YOUR HIPS!!"

(Total FIR moment right there...)

Shit..

I grabbed Sky's arm before dragging her back to the bar with me.

The bartender handed her a drink immediately and I quickly grabbed it.

"Yeah, Princess, I think you've had enough to drink. We haven't been here for two hours and you are already drunk.."

"But I want it!" She wined, reaching for the drink once more.

"Too bad" I smirked, giving the glass back to the bartender. "It isn't happening."

I turned my focus turn to the sweaty bodies on the dance floor and looked around for anything interesting like a fight.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt something in my lap.

Or someone..

Skylar was sitting in my lap, straddling me and rubbing her hands up and down my chest.

She kneeled down to my ear and whispered "You are a real turn on tonight."

My eyes snapped up to her and I looked at her shocked when she started rocking her lips to the beat of the music. On top of me!

She is giving me a lap dance!!

Skylar turned the chair around so she was leaning up against the bar before pulling me by the shirt and smashing her lips on mine.

The strong scent of alcohol was evident in my Princesses breath, so I tried pulling away, but she placed her hands in my hair and started combing through it, making me groan.

The feeling of her weight on me disappeared and I felt something groping my 'now hard' mini me.

Skylar started rubbing me through my pants but I grabbed her hand "Princess, you need to stop."

She groaned before coming back to me ear "I know you want it."

Oh how I do..

"That isn't the point. You are drunk."

"So?"

"So?" I asked "One, you will forget in the morning, and two, you would hate me forever, and three, I'm not taking advantage of you like that."

She snorted before placing her lips on mine.

A little kiss won't hurt anything....

Our lips moved in sync for a while as I wrapped my arms around her small waist and pulled her towards me more.

She tugged lightly on my hair and I groaned against her mouth before pulling away.

"We have to stop Sky."

A look of hurt crossed over her face but she nodded her head and didn't move.

"Soo...?" I asked.

"We stopped, I'm not moving." She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

Still as stubborn as ever.

I rolled my eyes in amusement before sighing "So what's up Princess?"

Stupid, I know, but seeing as how she was drunk, it was hilarious when she responded "I don't know.. The sky?"

More people were crowding inside of the club, so I grabbed Skys hand before picking her up and setting her on the ground.

"What's wrong Nateypoo?"

What the hell...

"Lets go somewhere else."

She smirked and wrapped her arms around my neck "See, I told you you wanted it.."

I chuckled at her hormonal self before pulling we arms away from me "I don't, there are too many people."

Tears formed in Skylars eyes and she gaped "Y- you don't w- want me?"

"Oh God! No Sky, I didn't mean it like that, I do want you, obviously, I just meant not here. Not while you are drunk."

"Oh" she smiled "Okay."

***********************

The park was really quiet as I held hands with my Princess and we walked trough it while just talking.

God I wish it was always like this....

Skylar let go of my hands before running to the playground castle and climbing inside with me right behind her.

We climbed up the latter in silence and then sat down across from each other on the ground once we were on top.

Skylar pulled her legs up to her self and hugged them while rubbing up and down as if she was cold, and I was about say something, but then I caught sight of something.

She was wearing a fucking thong.

I think she is trying to kill me.

Stupid teenage guy hormones.....

The red thong stuck out from under the black dress and I had to force myself to look away.

Before my eyes could wander again, I scooted over to Sky and put her in my lap while wrapping my arms wrong her to keep her warm.

"You don't have to do this, you know?" She mumbled against my chest.

"Of course I do." I grinned, rubbing her back.

"No you don't, you're just a nice person.."

"Princess, in not nice."

A moment of silence passed between us before she spoke up again.

"Nate? When you said that you would stop all of that for me and K, were ou serious, or just saying that?"

I looked down on her and smiled "I meant every word."

Skylar wrapped her arms around my torso and pulled me into a hug.

"I just want all of this drama to stop." she said softly, obviously about to cry.

"I do too Princess, I do too."