Chapter 8

~Picture of Kayla~

**Nathaniel's POV**

Mason took us up to Skylar's room where I sleep every night and showed us where she was from the computer.

It matched exactly where Sabrina had said.

Apparently the lodge mansion that had been there was shut down a couple if years ago, so no one is there, which is probably where he is keeping my Princess.

As soon as I found out the directions to the lodge which was about an hour away I tried leaving to go, but Jeremy and Bryson held me back with a little help from Mason.

For a nerd, he's pretty strong..

Anyways, they all held me back and finally convinced me to wait until tomorrow.

Our plan has been discussed a bunch of times and I'm becoming more and more anxious to go save my princess.

I would be lying if I said I just woke up because I haven't been able to sleep at all last night just like the past three days.

We are leaving at any minute and everyone is downstairs eating breakfast while I'm just up in my room waiting to leave.

As if reading my mind, Jeremy walked into the room and gave me a slight smile.

"It's time."

**Skylar's POV**

The events of last night had my down area aching and Caleb cheering that he pleasures me.

Evidently to him, my groans of pain into the muzzle were moans of pleasure.

Luckily for me though, I was untied this morning and given an opportunity to shower.

As I was sitting up in the bed to shower, the door unlocked and a familiar man walked in with a smirk.

"W- who are you?" I asked.

"Names Dylan, Baby." He smirked, walking over to me.

"What do you want?" ai cried out as he smiled down on me.

"Rodriguez isn't here right now and I want some fun."

Reality hit me hard and my heart flipped.

"Please don't" I cried.

"Oh I will baby, but it will be later when he leaves for good. Now go shower before I take you now."

I nodded my head before quickly running into the bathroom and locking the door behind me.

When the door in the bedroom shut again, I crept back in before dabbing the phone from under the bed.

Damn it!

Dead.

Are you fucking kidding me?!

Tears slid down my face as I shoved it back under the bed and walked back into the restroom.

Slowly, I slid out of the awful lingerie and got into the hot water.

Caleb had put a shaver and a toothbrush in here, so I was at least a little happy for this day.

After what felt like forever just letting the hot water relax my body, I shaved everything that needed to be shaven before cleaning my body and brushing my teeth. Yes, in the shower.

When I was all done with the shower, I threw my hair into a towel and wrapped another one around me before walking into the bedroom again.

The drawers all held different lingerie, so I picked up the most covering pair of black lace underwear and a black lace bra that had a light blue bow in the middle.

After changing into those, I threw my hair into a messy bun before sitting back on the bed.

It felt like hours before any noise actually came from the outside of the door, but when it finally did, I regretted it.

Caleb walked in once again with a pissed off expression and held a leather belt.

Shit.

"Hey baby" He smirked evilly "You ready for your punishment?"

"Please don't do this?"I cried, backing away.

"It's already done!'' he yelled. Before I knew what was happening, the belt buckle hit me straight int he face and I heard my nose crack. Yeah, I think that might be broken..

I cried out as Caleb turned me around and continuously beat me with the belt until I felt blood run down my leg. It was not period blood either.

Obviously because I'm pregnant..

He held the blade close to my face and cut down my cheek.

"Your boyfriend hasn't dropped out yet. Do you know what that means?"

"No." I cried out. "I don't know what any of this means!"

"It means that I'm gonna have to torture you until he drops out! Championships is in one damn week!" he yelled, yanking my hair back.

As he was about to throw a punch to my face, the door swung open and Dylan stood there.

"We have a problem."

Caleb looked at me then sighed before dropping me and walking with Dylan out the door.

I crawled into a ball and rubbed my belly while trying to calm down.

Stress can kill so I can't be stressed.

Tears fell down my face as I cradled myself and listened to Caleb shouting downstairs.

Though I couldn't make out what he was saying because he was too fat away, I knew he was pissed about something.

Minutes went by an then I heard gunshots.

Gunshots!!

He is gonna kill somebody!

My sobs for louder and louder as I held myself tighter and I screamed when I heard the door fly open.

I kept my eyes closed as someone grabbed my body and I kept screaming.

"Shhh...Princess.. Quit screaming, everything is okay." Someone whispered in my ear as they held me.

That voice is familiar..

Oh God.

I opened my eyes and gasped.

Nate's face was the last thing I saw before black consumed me.