Chapter 26

I glared up at Jeremy as sweat rolled down my face and he smirked down on me.

"Hey, you're the one who can't work worth crap." He chuckled.

"Fuck. You." I managed to get out in between breaths.

In case you haven't guessed already, Jeremy and I are at the ring, fighting for workout.

Kaden is seven weeks old today!!

So now I'm staring to work out with Jer while Nate watches over Kaden at my place.

Yeah, you probably think that I should be at school after six weeks, but I just get Paisley and Kayla to bring me my work.

Every weekend I work at the cafe with Bryson so Nate is always with Kaden. I feel really bad about always leaving him as the babysitter but every time I bring it up, he just smiled and tells me he loves being with Baby K.

We have not kissed... Yet... But we have gotten along great! Sure, he wants to hold hands a bunch and we sleep together a lot, but we aren't going out again.

Today is my sixth workout and my muscles are still sore!!!

He doesn't even go easy on me! He is a damn street fighter and I've neer fought in my life!

My cast came off from my arm last week and my stitches from the sea section were taken out and now there is just a mark that is barely visible.

I guess you could say I'm still fat...

My old 110lb body is now at 143lb.... Yeah, I got big.

Jeremy held a hand out to me and I smacked it away before standing up with a groan.

"Do you have to be so damn hard?" I groaned.

He smirked and nodded his head "You have already lost eight pounds in a week! Is that not enough? I know so many people who would kill to loose that much weight in such short amount of time!"

I glared and got back I fighting stance while wiping sweat off of my face. "Just come on Asshole."

He chuckled before getting in the same stance.

"Go!" He yelled, charging at me.

I quickly moved to the side and watched as he grabbed the ring ropes to stop himself before turning back to me with a grin "Now you're getting it."

I smiled as he walked up to me "But you still suck at remembering rules." he said before swinging his fist to my face.

"Rule number four. Never loose your train of thought on your alone my until the match is over." I smirked as I grabbed his hand and blocked the punch.

He smirked and brought his leg up to kick me in the shin, but I jumped up before kicking him in the stomach, causing him to stumble back.

"Oh it's on feisty."

I nodded my head before getting back in my stance and watched Jer like a hawk as he did the same.

When neither of us did anything, I stood up and cocked my head at him "Did you forget about Kaden?" I asked innocently.

His face got soft and he stood "What about Kaden Sky?"

"He was supposed to-"

I brought my leg up and kneed Jer right where the sun don't shine and I laughed evilly as he fell to the ground, clutching it.

"Rule number three Jer, Never let your opponent fool or over rule you."

He glared up at me and I burst out laughing but stopped when I heard clapping.

I turned and gasped at what I saw. Nate was holding Kaden in his carrier while watching us with amused eyes.

He was wearing sweatpants and a black shirt while Kaden had on a race car shirt and cute little sweats just like him..

Awww!!!

"What are you doing here?" I smiled, walking over to the side.

I smirked when I saw Nates eyes travel down my sports bra and shorts covered body and stopped at my butt.

"Just wanted to see how you were doing. Which is pretty good for a chick."

"You sexist ass! I could take you on like that!" I gasped, snapping my fingers.

"You want to bet on that?" He smirked, taking his shirt off, showing off that beautiful eight pack.

So much for not letting your opponent distract you..

"Y- yes."

Damn my stuttering.

I saw him wink at Jer before handing the carrier to him and taking his sweatpants, revealing black shorts that hung a little low...

That v line....

Damn my perverted mind!

Scratch that, it isn't a perverted mind, it's a sexy imagination!

I watched Nathaniel as he hopped over the ropes and got in a fighting stance across from me.

"Get ready to get your ass kicked Knight." I teased.

"Psh, do you have any idea how many times I've ears that one?" He laughed.

Instead of answering, I threw the first move and ran full speed before jumping up and kicking him straight in the jaw.

Now he's mad...

His eyes turned dangerously black and he glared at me before smirking evilly "Oh Princess you should not have done that." He said calmly, scaring the shit out of me.

He lunged but thanks to my ninja reflexes, I blocked the lunge and ran to the other side of the ring.

"Okay Nate, we can work this out like adults..." I smiled.

Instead of answering, Nate ran over to me but this time caught me and we rustled around on the ground.

Finally, I got caught with Nate on top of me while holding my arms over my head.

I glared up at him before doing something I never thought I'd do.

I kneed him right in the balls.

He hunched over in pain and I took that time to push him off of me before climbing on top of him to where I was straddling his waist, right over that sexy eight pack..

Get your mind out of the gutter Skylar!

"You know.." He smirked "I like this position." And winked.

He winked!

It was then that I noticed that I was still straddling him except his hands where I each of my outer thighs, holding me in place.

"Man whor- AAAAA!"

Nate turned us over so quickly I probably had whiplash and now me was hovering over me once again.

It was then that I noticed how much of a turn on it was for him to be dripping wet with seat and on top of me.

My eyes traveled down his face as my fingers trailed his eight pack.

Those plump lips.....

Those plump lips are getting closer!!

Oh god, they're getting closer!

Before I could respond, Nates lips connected with mine.