Noticing a familiar maroon colored object, Junhui instantly dashed towards the direction of the familiar red without any forethought nor doubt. Energetic steps causing small droplets to spill upon his face and he runs up to the figure, however instantly the scent and the figure's clothing is different than his Wonwoo's. Nearly ramming into the stranger's leg, he stopped himself and slid across the wet concrete, suddenly meowing in distress. The stranger looked down, his unfamiliar face making Junhui's heart break and desire for Wonwoo grow. 

"What are you doing? Go away," scoffs the student, his foot colliding with Junhui's thin body. Hissing and defensively his paws struck his leg, his claws sinking into the stranger's flesh as he bites harshly onto his leg. Yelping in pain, Junhui was kicked off and he landed harshly onto the concrete with a painful whimper. Suddenly, a heavy object was sent upon Junhui's head and he lifted up his paws to seize the aching pain. His vision worsening and he rolled over to the side, his backside facing towards the violent stranger and the student had left with a scowl written on his face. "Stupid stray..." Junhui's ears twitch by the words. 

'Does Wonwoo see me like that?'

Junhui lifted himself up from the floor with a slight tremble in his body, the aching on his head remaining and he wanted to drop dead. However, the determination to search for his Wonwoo is pulsing through his bones, and forcing him to bear the pain. "Kitty... Are you okay?" a soft voice was heard from above and Junhui panicked, looking up to see another student with a unfamiliar face. Far too many people, and Junhui hates it. Honey-like voice he possesses and a certain amount of kindness reflected back in his Cheshire gaze as he held a dark-colored umbrella. The shelter revealing Junhui's trembling form to the stranger.

Hissing defensively, the hatred of everyone angrily cursing towards the stranger. However, another approached who looked much smaller than the cat-like human, and his eyes are doe and his fair skin has tinge of pink from the cold despite the many layers of clothing he is wearing. "I saw what happened. Don't worry, I threw a rock back at the asshole," smiled the smaller, stray silver strands of hair revealed underneath his beanie. Backing away, Junhui shook his head and ran off, not wanting to cause any more trouble. He needs Wonwoo. 

However, he heard the footsteps behind him as the pair started to follow him. Junhui decided it was best to hide from them, as he knows those people may gain trust with him and hurt him later. Hopping up onto the tree's wood, his claws sunk deeply as he climbs up with small amounts of energy remaining. Clinging onto a branch and resting above, Junhui hid his face in his paws, feeling like an absolute failure. He couldn't find Wonwoo. Ears flattening against his head, he wished for tears to fall from his eyes, however animals like him can't cry. 

"Joshua, I found him! We should get him a blanket and some food," Junhui's ears twitched and he looks down to glare at the small human-being. The taller name 'Joshua' arrived next to the shorter and he looked up at Junhui, "I can get some bread from the nearby cafe..." said the soft-spoken male and the shorter looked at him confusingly. "Cats can eat bread?" he questions and Joshua nodded, "They can only eat a little bit, though. But, bread will be good for awhile if hes hungry." 

"Or if she's hungry." the shorter looked up, and Joshua chuckled. Junhui's tail lashes from side to side, his dripping tail hanging from the wooden branch and he sneers at the pair. "We should let him calm down, Jihoon. He seems terrified and he could possibly hurt us. Come on, lovely." Joshua's arm wrapped around the shorter's waist, and Jihoon stared up at Junhui, pouting to himself as he feels helpless. Junhui hisses at the two and finally, the pair left the feline alone. Junhui is alone, again.

Water dripped from above, the leaves crying alongside with the clouds above and Junhui closed his eyes, feeling restless. Unmovable. The energy within his bones long gone. Weighted fur causing his limbs to grow tired more and he only curls up carefully, trying to give himself warmth however droplets sneaked upon him to make him more wet than before. However, he ignored the cold as he usually did.