Warriors? (Part 5)(End of warriors)

Lemon ahead you have been warned. It is also non censored.L

Levi POV

I felt bad bringing up bad memories, then his voice echoed in my head. 'It's a common story isn't it?' As I walked back to his room. He was stripping revealing his amazing shoulders, his back was a nice view to.

Levi: 'It'd be nice to lick that back.' She thought then blushed. 'The hell am I thinking?!?!'

He turned around to see me. A slight blush appeared his face.

Levi: "I'm sorry..."

Y/N: "Don't worry about it."

Y/N POV

She walked over as she started pulling me to the bathroom.

Y/N: "Huh? Levi?!"

Levi: "Clean yourself up!"

I soon went in. My heart beating fast. As she walked in, and saw "EVERYTHING" my long cock. Even though it wasn't erect. My scars over my body. I looked at her normally.

Y/N: "Hm? Levi?!" I blushed.

She walked in, and closed the door slowly stripping revealing her amazing curves. Her amazing body in general. You soon turn on the water, as you got in, and soon got cleaned, as she walked in. Y/N bit his lip. As he rubbed the tip against her clit as a moaned escaped her lips.

Y/N: "How do you feel?"

Levi: "Not enough... Not yet." She mumbled pushing her hips back forcing my tip into her. she moaned while saying. "There we go-." Y/N slightly moaned as you entered her. Knowing she wanted it. You started going deeper, and deeper no brakes.

Levi: "Just like- Ah!~ Like Mm!~ Like that...~" She barely got a word out through out her moans. Y/N Shoved himself all the way down into her causing her moan to grow loader. "So this is what it feels like to become a woman.~ I would do this everyday...~"

Y/N: "We could."

Levi nodded her head as you started thrusting.

Time Skip

As you practically broke Levi. Her body twitching. Her pussy, and most likely her womb full of your cum.

Y/N: "Thanks for the time.~" You grinned.

NN Here! Should I make a new season? Or continue making parts? Up to you!