Trust (Part 5) (End of trust chapter)

As Petra slowly brought her head to your 'Member' and she started licking it, she soon adapted to the taste of it, and quickly started sucking it. As it felt amazing. You enjoyed it quite a lot.

Owner: (Probably a little to much. >.> anyways.)

Y/N: "Petra.~ Stop. If we get caught."

Petra: Brought her head back "Oh don't worry Levi has been starring all over you.~"

Y/N: "She has?!"

Petra: "Shh!"

Levi POV

I heard moaning.. That was quite suspicious. Especially at this time.... 3 a.m..... Devils hour. Maybe that's what it is... But it's coming from Petra's hallway.

Owner: (Btw the rooms are connected to a hallway, which is connected to the main hall.)

As Levi walked down the hallway, the moans grew more loader. As she was next to Petra's door. As Levi slightly open it. Levi soon watched, as Petra happily rode you. The moans weren't yours they we're Petra's as she took you into places unimaginable, the warmth.. The pleasure...

Levi: "She's really doing this now? At all times....? But he isn't stopping her... Does he like it? Maybe I- No no no. I'm the captian of the group I need to stop this, but if I stop this... No I shouldn't there trying to trust each other, but there to close." At this point she was flustered, as she over heard Petra.

Petra: "Ya know... You should make a woman out of Levi with this.~ It's quite large for your age.~"

Levi: "Peeeetrrrraaaa!" She walked off blushing.

Time Skip

Next day.

Y/N: As I was waking up I felt warmth on my chest. As I looked down I saw I heavenly sight of a nude Petra laying her head on my chest, and wrapping her legs around mine. "Petra?"

Petra: "Yes, hun?"

Y/N: "Hun?!" "What happened?"

Petra: She had a thinking posture, then smiled. "Let's say the birds, and the bee's in a way."

You blushed finally loosing your virginity to a smoking hot babe, was now crossed off your bucket list. As you shook your head.

Y/N: "What about practice?"

Petra: "Well... Sense we we're training hard we get the day off."

Y/N: "Oh alright."

As you both got dressed, she would soon walk over, and plant her soft lips on yours. As you blushed.

Petra: "Thanks for the fun time. Next time we should use protection, but I won't mind it for tonight." She said walking out of her room.

Y/N: "Protection......? Oh sh*t! I plant my seed in her! Oh god what happens if she gets pregnant?!"

Levi: "You alright? Your shivering over there."

Y/N: Turns around and salute. "Yes ma'am"

Levi: Slightly blushed as she heard a voice in her head. "Make a woman out of her." "Well good!" She said walking away blushing.

Y/N: "She was..... Blushing...?"

As you walked out of Petra's room you saw Levi, and Petra talking as Petra quickly blushed, and looked to the side, you soon walked closer, enough to hear them.

Levi: "What did you mean make a woman out of me?"

Petra: "Heat of the moment?"

Levi: "Oh yeah. Especially when you took him "All the way in" "

Petra continued looking to the side she was scanning until she looked at you, her eyes pleading for help. As you closed yours denying her the help she wanted.

Petra: "Your suppose to be a man! Help me!"

Levi looked over to you as she blushed.

Y/N: "You started what happened last night." You whistled

Petra: "YYYYY/NNNNNN!!!!!"

Y/N: "Gatta run!" You started running away from them As you thought: "Gatta go fast, Gatta go fast!" (Pun intended? I don't know anymore.)

(Well I'm making my chapters longer. I hope you all don't mind. Also I'm fixing them. Sense I realized my mistakes. Sorry everyone. I do these at night, then work the next day, so I'm very tired when I work on my stories.)