Death forest (Part 4)

NN here! SM means Scout members if you don't remember!

As you laid in a wagon being pulled.

SM1: "He protected you all?"

SM4: "Yeah.... It was weird, but his rage was towards the titans."

SM1: "Seems like we owe a apology."

As you were still unconscious.

SM5: "Titans are closing up!"

Levi: "I'll take care of them."

Erwin: "How close?"

SM6: "On our rear sir!"

Erwin: "Can you take them out?"

Levi nodded, as she got off her horse, and started flying to the titans killing them swiftly. As she flew back, and got on her horse.

Y/N: "Uuhhh..." You slowly woke up. "Ow ow ow." You covered your eyes with your arm, the sun light hurting your eyes.

Petra: "You awake? You alright?"

Y/N: "Yeah... I should be fine." You slid to sit up. As you lifted your pant leg, as there was a dark purple spot. "I will be out of commission for a while..."

Levi: "Maybe a month?"

Y/N: "More like a week."

Levi: "Make it 2."

Y/N: "Levi! Come on! I'll be fine in 1!"

Levi: "Fine.. A week, and a day."

You just sighed, as everyone laughed at your small argument.

Oluo: "You had us scared, but how did you live through those attacks? You were splattered to death."

As the happiness was sapped from the air, and quietness took over.

Y/N: "I'm cursed... Technically I have died over 100 times."

Petra: "Ehh?! How does that work?"

Y/N: "... I rather not say."

The next day you arrived back, and you were forced to see a doctor. Your leg was more severe than anyone could imagine. Levi was correct. It would take a month for it to go back to normal, as you sighed.

Levi: "Hey...." She smirked. "I was right."

As she has a smug tone, as you sighed yet again to your defeat. As you looked over at Annie who was walking away, with a sadden look, later that night you rested, as there was a knock at your window, as you slowly walked over to see Annie.