Scouts (Part 3)

Petra: "Oh..... That explain his reaction."

Scout member 1 (Male): "The thing is.... Is he killed the killers of his parents, right after. He said it was all self defense."

Oluo: "What do you think?"

Scout member 2 (Female): "Well it's obvious.. But I think it was out of rage."

Scout member 1 (Male): "Yeah.... I mean I would if I was him."

Eld: "Yeah.."

Gunther: "Well thanks for your help."

Scout member 1 (Male): "Sorry, that's all we know, you need to get the rest from him."

Petra: "You were a great help. Thank you."

As they all sorta huddled up.

Petra: "Should we apologize?"

Oluo: "You mean you?"

Eld: "You were the one who asked."

Gunther: "Well.. We did ask the questions leading up to it."

Petra: "Your all mean..." She sighed, as she started walking over to his room. As she heard stuff being moved around. As she knocked.

Y/N: "Yeah? Who is it."

Petra: "It's me Petra."

There was a bit of silence.

Y/N: "Perfect timing I need your help real quick."

Petra was shocked at his reaction as she came in. She would see him trying to open a crate.

Y/N: "Can you hold that side down? This side seems stuck."

Petra: "Sure thing." As she jogged over to hold it down, with her help you were able to open it. "Hey Y/N. I'm sorry."

Y/N: "It's not a big deal. How'd you find out?"

Petra: "Your reaction." She felt down that she had to lie.

Y/N: "Was I really that easy to read?" As you grab a family photo ironically. "Well... They were loving..." As you hand her the photo

Petra: "I believe you." She took it looking at it. Your mother had white hair blue eyes. Your father had brown hair, red eyes. "So you took after both of your parents... I would have loved to have met them."

(Alright working on next part now.)