Scouts (Part 4)

After last night me, and my squad mates got close, I happen to get a glimpse of Erin this morning, and wow. She really matured. Not her emotionally, but her body. Sheesh. 

Levi: "Everybody meet Erin."

Erin: "Hello every-" She was shocked as she saw you. Then coughed. "I'm Erin nice to meet you all." As introductions were over. She walked over.

As they looked over at you.

Erin: "It's nice to see you again Y/N."

Petra: "You know her?"

Y/N: "A friend of mine before I moved."

Petra: "Oh.."

Y/N: "Been awhile hasn't it."

Erin: Smiled. "Yeah it has."

Y/N: "Glad you guys made it out in one piece."

Erin: "Oh so you know Mikasa, and Armin are alive."

Y/N: "Yeah, and how your a titan shifter."

Erin: "Wow news travels huh?"

Y/N: "Yeah."

Erin: "Well next week is when they choose which regiment they want to join."

Y/N: "Yeah."

Erin: "So how did you get here faster?"

Y/N: "Because I'm better than you." You teased her.

Erin: "Why you-."

You laugh, as you pat her head.

Y/N: "Lets just say things changed for the worst." As you followed Levi, as the others started following. Sense I left earlier than them they were behind me.

Eld: "So what was Y/N like back then?"

Erin: "Oh him? He always had a smile on his face, especially after fights. He normally had my back when I was in trouble. I always looked up to him, but recently he looks sad..."

Petra: "....His parents were murdered."

Erin: "No way!"

Levi: "You going to hurry up or not?" As me, and Levi were already at the horse's.

As the rest of team Levi ran over, as we all got on, and followed Levi.