Trust (Part 3)

Time skip~

As it's been a month of training, and gaining trust between you, and your group. As you were yet again walking around late at night, as you stopped as Petra walked up.

Y/N: "We almost bumped into each other again, and same place to." You sorta smile.

Petra: "Couldn't sleep?"

Y/N: "You know it."

Petra: "Same reason as well." As you both sorta laugh, as you both looked at each others eyes. You learned a lot about each other. Petra was 17, and her mom passed away. Her father was really close, and normally visit. Last time he came to visit. He talked about how she always thought about you, as she was clearly flustered causing everybody to laugh. As you starred.

Y/N: "Beautiful."

Petra: "W-What?!"

Y/N; "Sorry! I was talking about your eyes." As you both took a deep sigh in relief.

Petra: "I got them from my mom."

Y/N: "Same as your looks?"

Petra: "Yeah."

Y/N: "She must've been beautiful."

Petra: "She was." As your pickup line was in her head 'Same as your looks? She must've been beautiful.' As she started blushing madly.

Y/N: "You alright?"

Petra grabbed your sleeve, as she started pulling you, as you looked confused.

Y/N: "Your not mad are you?"

Petra didn't say anything as she pushed you into her room, as everything was neat. You heard the door close, and lock.