Death forest (Part 2)

After that day you were separated from your group, and close friends. As the mission soon came up. The mission to go outside the walls.

Y/N: "Hey Erwin, is this correct?" You looked over your positions.

Erwin: "Yes, why?"

Y/N: "Why are the strongest members on the inside?" You said cockily. Making some members mad.

Erwin: "At this rate you won't have anyone on your side."

Y/N: "Never had anyone on my side to begin with." You said walking away. No one responding.

Petra: "That's a lie!" As everyone looked at her. "Weren't we there for you?"

Y/N: "Weren't you the one scared of me when I first joined?"

She stopped. As you walked off.

Y/N: "It's fine if I'm a monster, but remember this. This monster won't save anyone worthless. Or weak. Sense the weak die anyways. Right Jean?" You said yet again with a cocky tone. As you walked away.

SM1(Scout member 1): "He's an ass. Let him die."

SM2: "Wasn't he all kind, and sweet. What happened?"

Time skip

Next day at  Calaneth District.

SM1: "He's still here?"

SM3: "Surprised he didn't kill anyone last night.

As the mission soon started. As the scouts headed out the district to meet a titan nearby.

Erwin: "Y/-"

In a blink of an eye you had already killed it.

Y/N: "Hm?" You said getting on your horse.

Erwin: "Never mind."

SM1: "Show off."

Later that day after many deaths, you were going deep into a tall treed forest. As lightning flashed behind you, and your group.

Erin: "Just like me."

Y/N: "I'll deal with this.." You said as you flew over to the lightning. As screams were heard.

Petra: "Y/N?!"

Y/N: "Not mine." You were flying backwards (Like photo below.)

As you then start cutting the female titan shifter arms

As you then start cutting the female titan shifter arms. (Like so.)

(What will happen?! Keep reading!)