Scouts (Part 5) (Ending of scout chapter)

As we were training for our next exhibition outside the walls. As Petra, Eld, Gunther, and Oluo were talking with Levi.

Erin: "I'm sorry for your loss."

Y/N: "So they told you... Not surprised. It's a common story now a days."

Erin: "Sadly that's true."

Y/N: "Hey. Where are your parents."

Erin: "Both dead. Mom died from a titan, and dad... Well I'm assuming he's dead."

Y/N: "Sorry for asking."

Erin: "It's only, right." As she dropped a spoon. As she reached to grab it, as smoke cam out of no where.

Oluo: "The hell?"

As Y/N was blown back from the aftermath.

Petra: "You alright Y/N? Erin?!" As she stopped you from hitting the ground.

Y/N: "I'm fine. Thanks."

Erin: "What the?!" As a titan arm was formed.

Gunther: "Explain yourself."

Eld: "What are you?!"

Oluo: "Speak up before we kill you!"

As Y/N was shocked. As you slowly walk in front of Erin.

Erin: "Y/N don't get mixed up in this."

Y/N: "Erin your part of my family. You think I'm just going to sit around, and do nothing, and as of you 4. If you think taking the last of my family. Well... Let's say you'll regret it."

(You did this without Armin, and your doing what Mikasa is doing

(You did this without Armin, and your doing what Mikasa is doing."

Petra: "Get away from her!"

Y/N: "Like hell!"

As they stood around.

Y/N: "And wasn't the first thing you all wanted to do was trust us! How is pointing weapons at a ally showing fucking trust!"

(It'll continue in next part.)