Beginning (Part 3)

Y/N POV

You were sad, because you were thinking of Erin, Mikasa, and Armin. As you were walking around to cool yourself off you over heard more gossip. As now you heard wall Maria was breached. This caught your full attention. As you were now more concerned, because if they did live. They would go to wall Maria, but now they would have to fall back to wall Rose. As you ran home, and open the door you would talk to your mom, and dad who were still in a middle of a chat, as you told them wall Maria was breached. They sighed, and told you that they already knew, because your mom was out shopping, and heard it. As they told you to go on another walk, because you were mad at them for not going back. As you headed out for another walk around the nice green land. You would soon hear a gun shots. It came from the direction of your house, as you ran back you would see that your parents were murdered. As you secretly headed back into your house, and into a small little closet were you would see some maneuvering blades you were still to young to use the actual equipment, but you had some sword training before, as one of the killers saw you. You quickly grabbed one, and ran over killing him, as you the second killer walk up, as you quickly took him out. Mind you. You were only 6 when this happened. Soon after. You would be living with some other people who recently found out your parents bodies, they also saw the murderers that you killed. You claimed it was self defense. After some time word would spread like wild fire, and this got the scouts attention.

(Some left over scouts btw. Not Levi, or anyone like that.)

(Anyways that will wrap it up.... Sorry that it was all that. But it was just so much details. Don't worry though talking will happen next Part.)