"You," He aggressively pointed at his chest, "You were supposed to be not only my brother but my friend. This whole time you've wanted Ivy and I asked you, I fucking asked you if you did and you said no you didn't," - Wait what? "I trusted you man and you went and did this,"

"Hold on a second," Brody snorted, "Don't act all righteous as if you're the one hard done by. I don't think you seemed to care about Ivy when you had your dick in Charlotte?"

That probably wasn't the best thing to say.

Ryan's face and neck went hot, "I made a mistake with Charlotte I'll admit that. But you not only got with your brothers ex girlfriend, you are also with your ex's best friend?! I always knew you were fucked up Brody, even your dad said it before we moved here but I didn't realise how fucked up you were. God you need-"

Ryan didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because in a matter of seconds Brody threw his body towards him causing them both to go flying out the door and into the hallway.

Oh no. Not this again.

I heard a lot of crashing, shouting and chaos going on in the hallway so I quickly adjusted my clothes and ran out. 

What I saw caused me to stop dead in my tracks, eyes wide and mouth gaping open like a fish.

Brody's fist collided with Ryan's cheekbone, flaying his neck backward.

He stumbled, nearly falling over and rubbed his cheek with his palm. His action certainly took him by surprise. He spat blood on the floor and I cringed at the sight.

Students started to crowd around them in anticipation for the fight.

Where the hell did they appear from? Did no one go to class anymore?

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He exclaimed regaining his balance and letting out a low growl in frustration.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Brody barked back his fist in the air ready for round two.

"How's having my sloppy seconds? How does it feel to know that I was there first?"

Urm, is anyone going to tell him or should I?

Brody laughed a humourless laugh, "You think you were there first? You have it all wrong,"

Ryan paused and titled his head, "What do you mean?"

"I was with her way before you two even knew each other, so actually Ryan you went after what was mine,"

"You are lying," He yelled.

Brody shook his head nonchalantly, "I'm afraid I'm not,"

Ryan let out a string of curses, drew his fist back and let it ploughed into Brody's stomach. It was like hitting a train head on.

Ouch.

He knocked him to the ground and he got one punch in the side of Brody's face before Brody had flipped him around and began to repeatedly throw punches left right and centre.

"You have to take everything from me, you can never let me be happy. What did I ever do to deserve this?" Ryan spat blood in Brody's face, which wasn't the best of moves.

"I take everything away from you? That is hilarious! You live in my house, you eat my food and you have taken my dad from me! What more do you want?"

"I didn't choose any of that,"

"No but your mom did. She even wore my moms earrings, her dress-,"

"That's because they look better on-"