(16)

Song Above: Jasmine Someone's Somebody.

If you like this story then please check out my new story Me You And Winnie The Pooh! It needs all the love it can get! 😊🐻🍯

"Ryan are you okay?" I tapped lightly against his door and leaned forward so I could listen closely for any sign of movement behind the walls.

He'd disappeared halfway through the movie to empty his guts and I hadn't seen him since. It was also an excuse to leave the room after Brody and Rose started to sprawl across the couch in an unholy manner.

At least their date went well.

"Come in," I heard a thick groggy voice call.

I slowly pulled the door open, peering around the frame. The first image that caught my attention was a sweaty shirtless Ryan lying on a mattress. His eyes red and his face a sickly pale. He lifted his head up and forced a weak smile when he saw me.

"You okay?" I felt my brows pinch together. I hope he hadn't caught a sickness bug, "Do you want some mint tea? It's supposed to help with your stomach,"

"It's fine. I'm not sick. I just have an intolerance to gore." He let out a nervous laugh and raked his hands through his matted blonde locks. I ignored the way his muscles flexed when he brought his hand up and focused my attention on his face.

"I wouldn't have guessed," I teased taking a step forward and gently closing the door behind me with a click.

"I was that kid that fainted during science when you had to dissect a frog,"

"Don't worry. I was the kid that accidentally dropped the frog," I laughed, leaning my back against the wall. I tried to discreetly scan his room.

His bedroom walls were painted light blue and endless amounts of cardboard boxes were scattered around the large space. A few mainstream band posters were tapped up on the walls and I smiled at the large portrait of Brody, Ryan and their parents in what seemed to be wedding attire.

It was surprising to see a genuine smile on Brody's face. I always assumed he was brooding twenty four seven. I even questioned whether that was a twin rather than the walking thunder cloud currently situated downstairs.

"I told him I'd give him ten bucks if he smiled." My eyes quickly lifted from the picture and focused on Ryan. His lips were curled up into a smile and a look of sweet remembrance on his face.

I raised a brow, "He didn't demand more?"

"Yeah he did but we settled for ten or else I'd tell his Dad that he slept with half the waiting staff,"

My eyes widened, "He slept with half the waiting staff?"

That had to be at least ten people.

"Yep, He had quite a busy day."

"I can imagine." I mumbled shaking my head to get the image out.

"It was fun though," I cocked a brow and he quickly added "The wedding that is, not Brody's sexual habits,"

"I'm not really shocked that you had to bribe him," I chuckled, thinking about how painful it was for Brody to do something for someone else out of the kindness of his heart.