(13) EDITED DEC 2019

Song Above: Aj Tracey Butterflies feat Not3s

If you like this story then please check out my new story Me You And Winnie The Pooh! It needs all the love it can get! 😊🐻🍯

"Where would you like to go next?" I groaned, adjusting the straps of the shopping bags I was holding.

I had so many attached to my arms that my skin was going red. I could feel the plastic digging into me but I chose to ignore it and struggle through the pain.

"Victoria Secret?" Rose grinned and I groaned.

We had been in the mall for a total of three hours so far looking for the perfect outfit for Rose. I think she got a little distracted from the mission and decided to buy a whole new wardrobe instead. I was the one lumbered with the bags, which I offered to carry since I was still feeling guilty.

Though If I had to go into one more shop and look through rows of hot pink clothes I'd go cross-eyed.

"Yeah, let's go to Victoria Secret," I tried to be enthusiastic but I wasn't doing so well. Rose didn't seem to notice and instead grabbed hold of my hand and yanked me across the mall.

"I hope they have the pink bra I saw online, I bet Brody would love that,"

"I'm sure he would," I muttered.

"Welcome to Victoria Secret," We passed a bleach blonde girl in staff uniform smiling at the entrance and I recognized her from school. I think she was in the year below us and I once heard she had got with Brody at a party.

I think Rose had heard the same rumor because as we passed she flashed her the filthiest look.

"What a bitch," She said quiet enough so only I could hear.

"Why is she a bitch?" I cocked a brow and waited for Rose's response. Just because she had slept with a guy didn't categorize her as a bitch. As far as I was aware she was quite a nice girl. She always said hi to parties and would always smile when you passed her in the hallway.

"Apparently she doesn't let her friends come to parties in case they get more attention than her and she slept with Brody and told everyone they were together even though they weren't,"

Okay, maybe she is a bitch then.

"And anyway, she isn't Brody's type," She added and I pretended to pay attention to a nude strapless bra that was on a stand. I didn't want to keep talking about Brody. I was getting sick of the sound of his name.

"Brody-"

"Rose, seriously I love you to pieces but I'm going to strangle you with this bra if you talk about him one more time,"

"That's not nice," Said a voice that was much lower than Rose's.

I froze and slowly turned around.

In between the neon thong stand and the stripped briefs stood Brody. The corners of his mouth quirked up and he seemed amused.

Ryan hovered next to him looking awkwardly around the store. He bumped into a mannequin and I tried not to laugh at the fear in his eyes when it wobbled.