We both feared how far Bill would take this, and how far Leviathan is willing to go. We watch as Bill and Leviathan swayed back and forth in the air, going to the right and then to the left their power making the whole arena pulse, I felt it in my chest and hands. They couldn't get about 3 feet of each other without one of them knocking the other back to the opposite wall of the arena startling and rouling up the demon onlookers.

They went on like this for hours and even the crowd was getting tired, the roars had muffed down and demons would only jeer when one of the two would be slammed into the walls under the seatings.

Both me and Ana took a seat at the edge of our balcony, Wendy and Marcel had brought us some food about and hour ago and our empty plates now lay at our feet.

"Does he look like he's snapped yet? This has been going on for too long." I mutter to Ana.

She nodded, "I don't think that he's snapped but your right this is taking way too long."

We fell back into silence, Bill's face was not like what it had been in the first practice battle. He had a look of focus, his face was bathed in yellow light from his couronne but his brow was furrowed and he wasn't smiling. Leviathan looked the same way, his face bathed in white and he had a similar look to Bills. Even though they had been locked in battle for so long and where now both cover in injury neither of them looked like they broke a sweat.

"How long are you guessing this will go on?" Ana asked.

"I don't, neither of them look tired, and both of them look like they could go on like this for days. I know Bill as a lot he needs to get off his chest too. So I think we're in for a few more hours." I muttered watching them dart around after each other trying not to flinch at ever explosion.

"I think his hasn't snapped yet because Leviathan is keeping him extremely busy, if he had more time to have fun, that when I think he would snap. And I do think he will snap in this battle." she said, I looked over to her. She, like I, was sitting on the edge of her seat, her hands where pressed between her legs and the chair, and her right leg was bouncing. What I hadn't noticed earlier was that she had pulled her hair back into a ponytail exposing her face and Couronne.

She looked at me out of the corner of her eye, then she turned her head to me, I could see her Couronne glowing, she was itching to fight something, probably losing it because she had lost her battle. Her leg stopped bouncing and leaned in towards me.

"I think- I think that when he snaps the Heads will rule the fight in Leviathan favors, so I hope that he bets Leviathan before that all happens." she said than she turned to face the fight and her leg started to bounce again.

I looked back as well to see Leviathan pinned to the ground under Bill's blue flames, around Leviathan light flashed over and over as Leviathan did everything to get away from the flames.

Bill growled, loud enough for me to hear him and see the frustration on his face, he widened the blast of flames over Leviathan completely covering and roasting him in blue flames.

The announcer came on over the air, "H-hold him- for ten seconds... 1, 2, 3," The announcer continued counting but his voice was a lot more shaky and it was oveiose how unsure he was of almost ending the fight. The rest of the crowd in shook joined his counting.

I could see the strain this was putting on Bill, they were counting very, very slow making ten seconds more like 20.

"7,8,9......''

10

10?

10!!!!

I stood and everyone on our balcony all shouted "TEN" the announcer hit the busser ending the battle.