Practice Battle(44)

Bill POV

We all got up early the next morning, while the rest of them eat I flew down the ground below us ((I can't remember if I had them move the castle over water or not, I am almost positive I did so in that case he flew to the nearest land mass.)) I with a clap of my hands I started building an Arena for us to practice in. it slowly build itself up from the ground block by block.

"The Arena on Royaume is bigger." I looked over my shoulder to see Pinetree floating down to me, he had a plate of food in his hand, he stopped in the air next to me and held it out, "You didn't eat this morning. You made us all food but forgot to feed yourself."

I nodded and snapped my fingers to make the arena larger as it built than I took the plate from him, "Thank you." I muttered before taking a bite of a muffin.

"What you said last night... did you mean it?" He asked his eye trained on the arena below us.

"Of course." I answered making sure to have no hesitation in my voice.

"Have you always been like that? Or are you like that now because of what happened." He asked, he sounded worried.

"I have always felt like it, from the day you passed out in front of my statue I started to feel like I need to protect you. From your family, from your school, from everything. And after what Ford did, not only did I feel I need too, I knew I did. So every chance I can get I will protect you with my life." I explained watching his face.

"Ford... right the basement." he muttered. He floated into my side leaning on me, "Thank you... for everything" he whispered in my ear as he leaned his head on my shoulder. We watched the last few pieces of the arena fall into place in comfortable silence.

We stayed like that for a little longer after the Arena was done building, we floated just staring at it taking strength from being close to the other. Trying not to think about what might really happen in the battles.

"We should tell the others and start training." I whispered almost wanting to stay like this forever, never move again. But we had things to do.

He nodded and floated away, as he did I wanted to take it back and have him lean me again but it was too late so instead we turned and flew back up the castle. Inside everyone was talking in the throne room Ana sat atop my chair and Wendy sat in Pinetree's Kalee and Marcel stood in front of them, they all stopped and turned to us when we came in.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked.

"As we'll ever be." Wendy said standing up, the other three nodded along with her.

"Come on, I made an arena for us to practice in, let's go." I said leading them out of the castle and to the ground where the new arena sat in waiting.

We landed in the middle of the arena everyone taking a moment to take in the whole place.

((I'm writing this coming off of a panic attack so, it won't be the best, stay with me))

"Ok great, how are we going to practice against abilities we don't have?" Kalee ask crossing her arms over her chest.

"I was hoping Ana might have an idea." I said sheepishly, truly I hadn't thought of that.

"What would you do without me," Ana sighed patting my shoulder, "Yes I had an idea, I could use some spells to mock their power but I need a host to cast it to, and I don't think we should be beating up on each other..." Ana look over all of us, it was pretty clear she was looking for one of us to jump in, but I had no ideas.

"I could make glass figures of the Heads, could you cast them to that?" Marcel suggested.

"That would work perfectly, lest do that. So who wants to start?" she smiled at Marcel while asking the rest of us.

"Oh! Me me me!! Pick me" I shouted bouncing on my heels raising my hand as high as I could, "I have some anger to settle with Mr.Seat-One" I sang with a wide smile on my face.

"Alright, the rest of us can watch from the stands then." Ana said floating of the grounded, Pinetree took Wendy's hand and they flew to the seats close to the arena floor. Marcel touched his hands to the ground and slowly a pink glass statue of Leviathan stood in front of him. Ana flew up to its face as Marcel backed away and met Pinetree in the stands. Kalee followed close behind him.

Ana placed her hands on each side of the statues head whispering as her magic circled its head.

She backed away, "Ok when I stay start, he will start fighting you and he won't stop till you destroy him." she floated above my head slowly backing towards the stands. "Are you ready?"

"Always." blue flames burst in my hands just to prove it to her.

"Start." she shouted shooting back to the stands, but I didn't have time to see her make it, Light burst in front of my face, missing me by an inch. The Leviathan statue stood with his palm out to me, his form was still pink glass but now I could see his chest rise and fall, his eye blink. He was alive alright and ready to kill me.

This will be Fun.

Dipper POV.

Bill's fight with Leviathan lasted longer than I thought it would, Ana assured me it was because Bill was dragging it out. The look on his face was one of pure madness, his eye was fire red and his Couronne glowed so bright it light his whole face is a yellow glow making his skin look sickly. The worst part was his smile, his grin was ear to ear full of sharp white teeth. His sleeves were burnt back all the way up his arms and the vest he'd been wearing was long discarded.

The glass leviathan wasn't in good shape either, it was clear to me that it would only take one more shot to the chest to finish him but Bill wasn't taking it and I couldn't figure out why.

The fight had already been 3 hours long when it could have only been two, I started noticing the finishing thought about an hour ago. I know Bill is smart, I know he has to have noticed it by now. It was unsettling that he hadn't finished it yet.

"He's letting off steam." Ana mutter for about the fourth time in the past 20 minutes, I don't think she even believes it anymore.

"I can stop this, Kill the Statue now." Marcel whispered, like the rest of us he was unable to pull his eyes off the fight below us.

I had asked Ana if she had ever seen him like this before and she only nodded, refusing to explain.

"I think we need to stop him." I whispered back to Marcel.

"Ok." he said standing he held his hand out, the State melted mid blow from Bill. his head whipped up to us.

"WHaT tHE-" his voice was distorted but he stopped mid sentence, his whole body froze when his eye connected with mine. Then he fell out of the sky.

His body went rocketing to the broken ground of the arena.

"BILL!" My voice ripped from my throat and my body moved without me telling it too. I went shooting out of the stands trying to reach him before he crashed into the ground.

I barely made it and we both went tumbling across the ripped up gravel and I tried my best to protect his body with mine as we came to a stop against a rock. "Bill?" I opened my eyes looking down at his face.

The glow of his Couronne was goon, his eye was closed and his mouth had fallen into a frown. I sat up ignoring the little stings of cuts from the fall. "Bill?" I shook his shoulder a little trying to get him to respond to me. Every was at my side quickly, Ana kneeled on the ground close to me putting her hand on his head. "He'll be ok he just need to rest, you two should call it a day have him rest. We will be here training if you need us. You can train tomorrow." She explained calmly.

I nodded gathering him into my arms and fly back to the castle, over my shoulder I could hear them repairing the Arena and talking about who should go next.

___________________________________________

Today has been a day, guys. I didn't even realize how long this chapter had gotten. I'm going to most likely end this book by chapter 46 or 47.