Home is Where We Belong(27)

Bill POV

"Well we've made it about halfway there now. From here we're going up to Strange's room and grabbing the boy." Kalee said.

"Wow, ok that will definitely get you killed. Strange is up there right now, and most likely so is Baku. If you go now you will definitely die." he stared at us leaning back on the bed, "I have to help more than I thought." He grabbed a binder from the table next to him and flipped it open in his lap.

"Ok later, about three hours from now the Head's have a meeting, they meet for dinner everyday. So far they haven't taken the boy with them. The only times he's seen is when Strange takes him out to the gardens. If we wait we might not even have to see strange."

"We?" Kalee asked.

"Ya the only reason I'm helping you is so that you get me out of here." He explained what we had talked about to the girls.

They looked to me for prove, "It's true we need all the help we can get if we want to get Pinetree back." I explained and Marcel nodded again.

"So we wait, think you can do that?" Ana asked me.

"You think so low of me!" I put one hand over my heart and the other to my head pretending to fall backwards, "Yes I can wait."

--Time Skip--

I can't wait.

For the past hour I couldn't sit down or even stand sit.

"Your wearing a hole in the floor." Ana warned she was sitting on the bed braiding some of Kalee's hair, Kalee had give in and let her.

Marcel had left for his job and he promised to come back and get us once it was clear to go get Pinetree.

"Hush, I'm waiting." I growled not even stopping.

"Sure..." Kalee hummed.

I only huffed in response turned on my heel to walk around the room again.

It went on for another hour, kalee had 7 braids in her hair and my feet started to hurt so I was floating around the room now.

The blanket pulled back and Marcel was barely walked in before I had my mask on and was standing in front of him.

"Someone's excited." He laughed taking a step in and closing to close the blanket behind him.

"I haven't seen him in forever, I felt the weeks of pain he went though and that he has forgotten me, So yes I'm a little excited to see him." I growled.

His face contorted into surprises and pity, "I... I didn't know. And yes we can go. Um but you girls need to pull your hair back into buns." they nodded and snapped their fingers, the braids were gone and they both had somehow pull all of their hair into tight little buns on the top of their heads. They quickly pulled on their masks and stood from the bed.

He nodded to them and to me, "stay behind me and don't say a word once we leave this floor." he left the tent and we followed quickly.

We passed other servants and guards, A and B grade demons completely ignored us on the stairs, not even when we walked all the way up to the Heads second floor.

I heard Marcel give a sigh of relief when he pushed open the door to find an empty hallway.

We walked way to slowly as we rounded the corner he walked up to the first door like it was going to explode.

He nocked.

"Yes?"

My heart swelled, Pinetree I stepped up and put my hand on the door, He's in there, he's on the other side of this, This door.