The Arena (Part 1)(47)

Dipper POV

Bill didn't wake me until a few hours before the battles, he said he wanted me to be well rested, but I felt that he himself was not well rested and that kinda pissed me off. But this is not the time for argument.

Now we were all back at the table in my room with food on our plates but no one eating. We had been sitting in silence for several minutes everyone staring at they plates unadoutably falling into individual holes of despair and worrying.

I on the other hand couldn't stop looking at them, I know all of them are going to do well in their fights and can see that they were all over thinking it.

"Guess, breathe, everything is going to be ok you're going to win your fights, we are going to win this and everything will go back to normal." I spoke up and they all turned their heads to me, Bill and Ana nodded but the other three just looked at me.

"I'm not worried about my fight. I worried about your's." Bill said look back at his uneaten food. "I don't really care if I win mine or not, Dipper, I'm worried about your's because I can't help you." He said and I put my hand on his arm.

"I'm going to be find, Bill I don't want you to be worried about me today, I want you to focus on your battle today. I don't want to distract you." I said.

He kissed the top of my head, "Your not a distraction, your motivation."

Before I could stutter back a response Ana cleared her throat. "Get a room."

"Shut up Ana go-" Bill was cut off by a knock at the door, he sighted "Come in." He called to who ever had knocked.

The door opened to a small boy with pale green hair pulled into a tuft ponytail, but he wore one of those masks, so I couldn't see his face.

This didn't seem to matter to Marcel, the moment the boy walked in the room he was out of his set "Warrane," a cry of grief as he ran for the boy.

Warrane lifted his head and I saw his body relax, "Marcel?" His voice sounded young and when Marcel pulled him into a hug I could see that he was a good foot taller than the little boy.

Marcel leaned out of the hug and ripped the mask off the boys face, he had deeply tanned skin and a soft round face. His eye was a pastel green that glowed against his skin. His Couronne was an upside down U.

Marcel kicked the door closed and swished his face, "I missed you little man! How has everyone been?!"

"Marcyyy" The boy whined trying, and failing, to get out of the death grip.

Bill, never not taking the chance to tease someone say, "Marcy?" leaning on his and and smirking at Marcel.

This brought Marcel's attention back to where he was, and it reminded Warrane why he was here. "Shut up." Marcel hissed letting go of Warrane.

Warrane slapped Marcel across the face, "This is where you went! We thought you died. I thought the Heads killed you!" He shouted.

"Sorry when I left it wasn't a stop-and-stay-goodbye moment. I'm so sorry War." he said rubbing his cheek.

"Marcel would you like to introduce us and bring us in on this touching moment?" Kalee asked standing from her set.

"Yes of course, Warrane these are the people I left with." Marcel was going to continue as Warrane scanned the room but he was interrupted.

Warrane looked at me and pointed at me, "Your Seat 4's pet! The one that got Kidnapped right before Seat 4 went missing." he said looking at me with surprise.