That Night(2)

Stan POV

I looked up to her face, she lost her smile, and now had her head tilted to the side, looking at all of us.

"I believe that Bill would like to see you, and I think that Dipper will want to meet your new friends" She turned putting us down on the ledge shrinking back to normal size. She float over us, snapping her finger chains showed up on our wrist all leading back to her, she held the ends in one hand, "Roleplay anyone?"

"Don't be disgusting,"

"You weren't invited, if that makes you feel better." She came closer to my face, "I should kill you right here and now, but I will leave that to the boys" She spat at me moving back, towards the door yanking us along with her, "let's go," she growled throwing the doors open.

She dragged us in with her, I expected Bill and maybe Dipper but what I saw was not that.

Dipper sat in Bill's throne his head was headed high and legs crossed.

He looked down in us not amused.

Ana flew to his side, she whispered something in his ear, he nodded, she flew off and out of the room leaving us with Dipper.

He stood from the chair and walked down to us.

He was still a good foot shorter than me.

"Dipper-"

"Don't, you help Bill and me. We are forever grateful. We tried to return the favor, Bill let you go. But instead of going into hiding and live out the rest for you lift you are still trying to fight us. Why?" He sounded so different so much wiser, yet so much crueler.

"Captain, who is this." Max whispered to me.

"Captain, You have been really busy haven't you Grunkle Stan?" Dipper quires tilting his head a little.

"Max this is my nephew, Dipper. He made a deal with Bill, it's what started all of this. He changed my nephew into the man you see in front of you."

I explained new losing eye contact with Dipper.

"Oh but Stan, it has been so long since you have seen me, I have more than change in attitude," he brought his hand up to his face pushing back some of his hand. In the place of is eye was the thing I had seen on Ana but there were no cracks, and the thing glowed a light soft blue. "My time here has really opened my eyes, well... eye," he smiled, "Well you told them about me, so tell me about them, who are they and why do they call you Captain?" He asked taking a step forwards.

"Friends I made trying to put together enough people to bring down Bill."

"But that didn't work. And even if your armies got close I could never let you do that. Stan Human me could have never told you this because I was weak and didn't have the confidence I needed. I'm gay, and when Bill came back around he became the confidence I needed, So I fell for him. And now that I'm a demon, I can live with him forever. I won't let you take that from me." He smiled lightly.

"Well put, my love," Bill showed up out of nowhere and wrapped his arms around Dipper's waist putting his chin down on Dipper shoulder smiling at us. "Hi~"

"Get off him you Demon," I growled.

He simply spun Dipper around, "soooo what do you want to do with them?" He asked.

Dipper turned his head back to the group of us. "I think I shall speak with them then decided. But Stan can go straight to the others" he said his star completely blank.

"Others?" I asked going to reach for them but another voice cut in.

"I won't touch him. He's still highly unstable," it was Wendy.