Little Inside Help(26)

((ASK THE AUTHOR: So my other writer friends are doing this so why not. Basically you can ask me whatever you want. About me or about the book. And I will answer it truthfully. Only questions that I won't answer are about my name, or where I live. Comment your questions and I will answer in upcoming chapters))

Bill POV

I walked over to one of the opened doors and walked it with as much outward confidence as I could. Inside I found rows of little set up tents with blanket doors, haft of them opened. As I walked by I peeked my head in, in the ones I could see they had very simple set ups, bed table small cabinet probably for their clothes.

Demons went about their day around me some of them wearing the mask and others not. I had walked to rows without finding one, I was ready to walk out and try a different room when hands grabbed on to my arm and dragged me into one of the tents, I watched the blanket fall closes.

I looked over at the boy who had grabbed me. He stood wide eyed and his mouth open.

"What the hell?!?" I hissed.

"Your... your Bill Cipher..." he said so hushed I barely heard him.

"You know me?" I asked my voice falling down with his.

He nods quickly, it shook his cherry pink hair into his eyes. "I'm one of the only ones that do... most demons here were around back then, but there is still some of us. What are you doing here?"

"Strange kidnapped my boyfriend, I'm here to get him back." this only made his eyes go wider, if that was even possible.

"Seat 4... well he's not your boyfriend now, if Strange has him..." the boy took a step back running his hands over his neck, looking to the floor.

"I was a Head you know." He wasn't going to stop me from getting Pinetree.

"Yes but you were seat 9 he is seat 4. There's no way... do you even have a plain?" he asked sinking onto the bed.

"Yes, now either help me or stay here and quiet till we leave."

"We?" he asked.

"Yes, and two others."

"Only two?!?"

"Yes, now will you help me or not?" I asked again.

"Help you!" he laughed will his hand cupping his face, "Are you crazy! I would be killed!"

"Or you could be freed." He raised a brow at me, "I'm getting Pinetree back, no matter what it takes. So if you help me you could come back to earth with us, and once we hit earth you can do whatever you want. You'll be free." I could see my words spark a light in his eye.

"My names Marcel." he stood and put his hands in his black slacks, "How can I help you not get killed."

I smiled, "Me, my sister, and one other girl need your work clothes and mask. Your going to need them to."

"Ok... ok I can ask Lyn for some of her clothes and her mask, she doesn't work till tomorrow... maybe I can get Corter to give me hers... Max almost never works so I so you can take his" He started mumbling as he opened the little cabinet and pulled out a black button up and black slakes, "you a little taller than me but these should do, I never fit in my uniform anyways. They don't understand how a male demon is short than 5'8" I took them from him. "Do you have a way of contacting the others I think it would be easier if we could get them there." he had walked to leave the tent but stopped to look over his shoulder at me.

"I can get in touch with my sister but not Kalee, we said we would meet at the doors to the stairs." I explained.

"Ok tell you sister to find Kalee and bring them to this room, I want you to get dress and find them. Bring them back here and you can explain everything to me, then we go."