Scars(37)

Bill POV

 Pinetree had fallen asleep pretty easy but I couldn't fall asleep I was studying his face, recounting his freckles ((I've decided on giving him freckles. Go with it)) recounting the hairs in his brows, going over every little blemish in his perfectly imperfect face. He had some new scars I hadn't seen before. 

No 

I sat up quickly, he's not going to like this if he wakes, I have to do it quickly and quietly. I snapped my fingers removing both the blanket and his clothes, with the other hand on his shoulder I made sure to keep his temperature the same so the sudden lack of heat won't wake him.

 Like I thought he was covered in scars, little and big. His entire right arm was one long scar that wrapped around his arm. His tattoo no longer visible, it looked like they just completely tore of his skin to remove it.

 The thought brought a growl up my throat but I can't make a noise I don't want to wake him. As I looked over his body I could almost remember the pain from each one. I sighed knowing I could heal them and even put back the tattoo... but I don't want to do that yet, he would know I say but he wouldn't know how. He's so smart that he would figure out that this happened and he would lose all the trust he's built with me. So as much as I hate seeing him like this I have to leave it to ensure I can have my Pinetree back soon.

I snapped my fingers, dressing him and pulling the blanket back over his body. I lay down next to him again and after going over his face one more time I closed my eyes and went to the dreamscape. I was surprised to find Dipper sitting on the couch going over the pages of the journals but watching his memories of reading them.

 "I thought I said enough?" I laughed scaring him a little as i jumped the back of the couch to sit next to him.

 "Sorry can't help it." he calmed and looked back to the screen. 

"Yep, I know." I laughed. We sat on the couch watching over the memories and I answered as may questions as I could, tho he had a lot of them. Hours went by and I could tell we where over sleeping. "Pinetree, we should get up and start our day ok? We can always come back to the journal later." I said standing from the couch, "time to wake up."

 He nodded.

 I opened my eyes to see him still asleep besides me, it was only a couple seconds before his eyes fluttered open and he gave me a soft smile. "Good morning," he hummed making not move to sit up or even scoot away from me. We are pretty close to each other. 

"Good mor-" I was interrupted when a screen flash in between us, making both of us jump a little. I sat up to read what it said clearly, 'Call from Leviathan, Seat One of the Heads'. "Why the Hell is he calling me?" I huffed not really wanting to answer it.

 "Who?" Pinetree sat up and crawled sitting next to me. "Leviathan? Your right what is he calling you?" We both sat quietly just staring at the screen. "Aren't you going to answer it?" He finally asked. 

"Oh yes... but I don't want him to see or hear you ok?" I got out of the chair, you can come but I want you stay out of the camera's view and to be quiet. Ok?" I said. 

He nodded and stood from the bed and followed me as I walked quickly to the throne room. Once I was sat in my throne I answered the call. Pinetree sat of the floor in front of me, behind the camera. 

"Finally you picked up." Leviathan sighed in irritation. 

"Why'd you call, i don't remember much but I'm pretty sure you don't like me all that much to make a house call." I teased. 

"Shut it Cipher I called because of your fight with Tad Strange, seat 4, over the boy." He said. 

"It wasn't a fight, he stole what was rightfully mine." I growled over the screen I could see Pinetree's brows furrow making me regret my wording. "Pinetree didn't want to go with him and yet Strange made him anyway. I was simple bring Pinetree home to the place that truly makes him happy." I went on hoping this would make Pinetree feel more at ease with my first statement. 

"I don't care, I called to set up a meeting on both this topic and one other."he sighed. 

"Oh really what other subject?" I asked raising a brow. 

"Strange he went after you once he found you succeeded in retrieving the boy, but he's gone missing. We need to speak about his whereabouts."

"How the hell am I to know that?" I asked but my brain was going over his casing and the room underground we stuck him in. 

"I believe along with the rest of the Head that you do know so we would like to discuss what we are going to do about it." 

"Alright but we meet here on earth, I'm not watching into that death trap of a planet just to have a chat with you. And everyone on my side will also be there because I know the other Heads are going to come with you." I smirked, do they think I'm stupid. 

He paused, he looked over the edge of his camera and around whatever room his was in. He's not alone, well neither am I. 

I looked over to Pinetree, he looked on edge and I could see fear in his eye. "Alright fine, that will do-"

"You and only the other Heads are aloud, if you bring away one else they will be murdered the moment they step onto my planet." I growled. 

"You can't boss around Cipher I'm still above you." he growled back. 

"Not an order, it was a threat." I spat and added, "See you tomorrow." __________________________________________________ 

I'm such a shit author I know. I'm sorry this took so long and I don't have any excuses for this weeks lateness. I can say that I have an idea on how to end this book and it will probably be the last in the serse. I don't have much information to give you but if you have any questions go ahead and comment them and I will give you as much as I know.