Regained Memories(31)

((Click Bate~~))

Dipper POV

When I closed my eyes I opened them in a different room, the place had no walls, just white stretched as far as I could see. But right in front of me sat a couch and a Tv that was being held up by nothing.

On it was... me from the eyes of someone else, I smiled up at them and blushing like mad and was talking, but I couldn't hear what I was saying.

"When I was able to get sleep I would come here and watch this, it was you confessing to me." I turned my head back to the couch Bill sat there looking up at the screen, "I was so confused. At the time I couldn't understand human feelings, but I knew I felt something for you." I walked up to the back on the couch, "Come take a set, we have a lot to go though." he lifted his head to look back at me, the memory faded from the screen.

I nodded to him and walked around the edge curling up into the corner of the couch, away from Bill. Not on purpose and I think he noticed.

"I really don't know if I should do this or not but you need to see these, the first few I'm going to show you are not super flattering on me, this happened back when you were 12 almost 13. Don't hate me after these." He looked away from me and the Tv but the screen lit up. "This is the first time we meet."

I watched as Mabel went running at Bill, but he just turned her right way I looked at my own angry face as I shouted at him.

"Where were we?" I asked not making out where they were.

"In your Grunkle Stan's mind, me and that boy Gideon made a deal, if I got the code to his safe, Gideon would allow me to go through with my own plains. The dumbass didn't even question what those plains where." he explained.

I looked up at the Tv just in time to see Bill shot a hole into my chest, and Mabel stick her arm though it. On instinked my arms wrapped around my gut.

"Sorry about that but at the time I thought it was funny." Bill laughed as he saw my arms around my gut.

"Whatever." I muttered but I was unable to take my arms from my stomach not as I watched myself run around with the hole in chest.

After hours we got up to the end of summer, and Bill was froze into his statue. "I almost can't believe we did that to you... I don't know how to feel about it." I muttered as the screen went black, loading in the next memory.

"It's alright, but sadly I didn't get to see you when you were in high school. But I know something bad was happening, because you came back looking like this." He turned his head back to the screen and it started playing another memory.

It was dark and only lit by moon it was the forest on the edge of gravity I could only see past the first row of trees and the rest of it was dark, till I saw movement it was me, but only a little older, I looked about 15. I looked about dead as I walked dragging my feet, my body barely staying up right and my head dropped.

"I remember that..." I muttered I remember being like that my first year of high school the only year I remember. "I don't know why but it was hell." I could see Bill turn to look to me out of the corner of my eye.

"You told me not to long ago, you said you couldn't sleep because of night terrors of your sister, and in school you were so... detached from it all. Mabel barely spoke to you throughout the whole year. When I saw you it was like you weren't even alive, just... walking around because you had to." Bill explained, I saw him scoot closer to me, just a little.

I focused back on the Tv, I watched myself stubble forwards and fall to my knees in front of the statue. I stared at it for a long time before my blinks became longer.

I watched as I pulled my hat from my head, my hair was a disaster and I looked paler than the moon, my eyes were sunken and my lips were cracked and parted.

My hat dropped from my hand and I spoke, "I don't know what the hell is going on but if you have any part of this, stop will you? I'm dying here." I listen to myself mutter.

Of course statue Bill couldn't answer, but the Bill besides me spoke up, "If I could have answered you I would have told you, I didn't have anything to do with it. I was focus on getting the hell out of that stone, I was so surprised when you showed up like that."

I only nodded.

The me on the screen sighed heavily before slouching to the ground, I curled up at the foot of the statue and I watched my eyes close and my breathing calming.

"You slept for two hours, I think that's the most you slept in a year but I don't know if that's true or not." Bill explained as it jumped to another memory.

I don't know how long we watched memories, but we watched all the way up to when Strange took me from him.

"I don't know what to say... that's so much... you... we..." I stuttered staring at the blank screen unable to look at Bill.

"It's alright, you had no choose, I could feel the pain you were going though. And that's all in your past now, we get to focus on getting these memories back for you." He confronted.

He was close enough that I expected him to put his hand on my leg or my shoulder, but he didn't. He just sat back on the couch.

"The memory, when you found me in Strange's room... you want to run me but your sister stopped you."

"Ya we didn't what to startle you..."

"What was startling is someone I didn't know showing up in my room crying." I laughed not know how he would respond.

"Hey you would have cried if your were in my shoes," he laughed glaring at me, but it was playful.

"Ya probably... but your not a stranger anymore. And it's not like I have notice how much you touch my shoulder or arm, and how much you restrain yourself. If you want to hug me you can." I muttered, I could feel my checks heating up.

"That's not all though, I want to hug you, kiss you, hold you, I want you to return those actions. But I know you can't right know because you don't remember your feelings so I'm ok with waiting." He sighed and I could hear the sadness in his voice, he wasn't looking at me anymore.

I got up from, the couch and stood in front of him, "Get up and hug me you idiot, it's just a hug." I command putting my hands on my hips.

He sighed and again and looked me up and down before slowing dragging himself to his feet.

He throw his arms around my waist and dragged me into his chest. I felt his head fall to my shoulder and could hear his breathing slow as he took in every second. I slow put my arms around his next, and we just stood there.

His grip wouldn't let up, and even after it left like the hug last to long I didn't want to push him away, it felt right, this felt right.

My body moved before I could really think about it, I lifted his head holding him by the checks, he gave me a 'what are you doing look' but didn't make the move to pull away.

I stood up on my toes closing the small gap between us.

I kissed him.

________________________________

I am so fucking sorry that this chapter is late, it should have been done by now I know... this week has been an odd week, I sorry for the wait hope it was worth it~