Chapter 17

Newt Sangster, Thomas O' Brien and Teresa Lancaster-Sheffield

London

The man carefully analyses Thomas. Thomas turns around in request of the man. The man still has that poker face pasted on his face. The man hums and Thomas smile awkwardly. Newt watch his boyfriend being observe professionally. He smiles at the brunette boy and walks over to them. The man smiles at Newt and gently adjusts Thomas' shoulders to face him.

"It's time someone stood up to Auntie Av. You, not me. God! Don't tell anyone I was here," the man said.

Alby in the background say "God no," and shock his head.

"No one will bloody know, I'll make sure of it," Newt reassures the boys.

"By the way I'm Jeffrey Freud but you can call me Jeff," he offers a hand to shake to Thomas in which Thomas shakes reluctantly.

"What exactly are we doing here?" Thomas raises an eyebrow and grins a little.

"Well if you don't exactly know what I do since I just started a couple of months ago that's sensible," Jeff explains "I'm a stylist and since I'm a close family friend I'm willing to help but technically I'm not here."

"Okay," it was the only word Thomas can blurt out.

It took hours to get Thomas ready for the wedding. Newt and Alby were in the other rooms to get ready like Thomas but not as glamorous as he. His face was covered in light make up and his hair was left as is, Jeff didn't want to ruin his hair. It was sexier that way he said.

"Oh my God! Tommy you look so hot in that flare coloured suit!" Newt said offering his arm to hold as they got in the black limousine.

"Okay I guess?" Thomas was hesitant but still want to prove Ava was wrong.

"Oh, come on Thomas! Newt is right, you look great in a suit," Alby approved of Newt's statement making Thomas' blood rise to his cheeks.

"Let's get you dress up like this more often," Newt joked and kissed Thomas' red left cheek.

They on the majestic church where the wedding will take place. St. Paul Cathedral. The venue of the wedding of the year. Flashes of cameras coming from the press outside terrify Thomas. Causing him to shiver.

"It's okay Tommy. The security here is as tight as fort Knox," Newt reassure before holding Thomas' hand.

"Newt is right Thomas, security has been a lot better since you guys had that incident on that island," Alby said and stepped out of the long car. As the son of a famous architect he was used to his kind of spotlight.

Thomas' eyes widened as he saw the whole royal family there with actors, actresses, company CEOs, and many more celebrities attended the wedding. They were posing on a custom background as the press took photos.

"We have Thomas O' Brien of New York," Jeff yelled as every camera turn to Thomas and took shots. Thomas walked confidently and smiled as the press took pictures of him and Newt.

Someone was blocking their way. "Excuse me Zart?" Thomas said confidently. Zart raised an eyebrow at him. "You're in our way," Thomas bumped onto the boy and walked with his boyfriend hand by hand to the doors.

"What?" Zart questioned himself hysterically but the couple ignored him.

They entered the giant wooden doors of the church. The ceiling was painted with images of angels, the saints, and Jesus Christ. The walls were lined with stained windows and flare coloured curtains. The aisle where the bride will walk upon was covered with artificial swaying flare coloured flowers and lined with pots of the same coloured flowers too. Thomas gasped at sight imagining his own wedding with his most beloved. Newt.