Chapter 7

Newt Sangster

Some Island the Atlantic Ocean 2018

 The music was so loud even the New Yorkers on the other side of the ocean can hear it but for real, the party was the loudest, thank goodness, there wasn't civilization for miles and miles. Everyone was either on the beach, or in the huts having sex but for Newt, he couldn't help but think how his mother already knows the whole Thomas thing. He knows his mother well, and he know Ava was plotting something on the couple.

"Hey dude!" Minho greeted wiping his wet hair back. He was back from the beach party.

"Oh, hello bro," Newt greeted back emotionless. Minho responded with a worried look.

"What's wrong now Newt?" the Asian boy asks. He leans into the railing of the yacht just like Newt

"It's just my Mum wouldn't like Tommy and I know the whole country will try to ruin him." Newt explains. Minho sighs knowing the truth about what Newt just said.

"I know it's confusing- wait what?!" Minho was shocked when Newt showing him a silver ring embedded with rubies.

"Dude, I met a boy, fell in love, and now I want to marry him," Newt said. Minho shock his head but not for disbelieve but for the scandal this will cause. "Dude you don't like do you?" Newt raises his eyebrow.

"No, it's not like that bro. You're my childhood until now best friend, I support you but you're Newt Sangster, you're untouchable, and Thomas is not," Minho elaborates tying hard not to hurt the feeling of his best friend.

"I understand but if something happens to Thomas. I would over my family, or even my family's fortune and reputation," he closes the ring box and hides it inside his pocket and sighs. Minho pats Newt's back calming his best friend in the process.

"Come on Newtie, it's a party have fun and by the way Miyoko said she was planning to invite Thomas into her bachelorette party on their own island," Newt shook his head. He disapproved on this because Thomas wasn't the perfect person to socialize with, in short, he was quite shy. "Please?" Minho pleaded giving Newt a puppy pout. Newt told Minho he'd changed so they could go swimming on the beach. He went to his room inside the yacht, hid the ring and changed to some swimming trunks.

"Okay I'll talk to Tommy about it but there's another problem," Newt said locking his room while he had Minho on his back waiting for him to finish. The black-haired Asian boy raises and eyebrow.

"My mum knows before I could even tell her, and she keeps trying to call." Minho's eyes widened.

"Aunt Av knows?" he was shocked. Newt nods answering the most suspenseful question (for him).

"That's a huge problem man!"

"Yeah I know. A huge bloody ass problem. My friendly advice, just reject the calls". They both stop when they heard moans coming from the deck.

The scene was disgusting yet horrific to watch as Minho's Uncle Felix moaned in ecstasy as a woman sucked his testicles under the hot tub bubbles. The woman can hold her breath for like 5 minutes and resurfaces for intimate touches on the middle-aged man.

"Uncle Felix, come on!" Minho complained. Felix just continued to moan in complete pleasure. Newt laughed. The woman resurfaces and faces the two younger boys.

"Oh, we have extra company," the woman said walking over to them. Naked.

Newt backed away trying to push away the woman. "Sorry but I don't swing that way."

"So, you like dicks?" the woman drunkenly asks. The boys could smell the alcohol and semen in her breath making them flinch from the sickening odour. But the odour was kind of natural because well this is a party, there will always be sex and beer.

Newt blushes red as a tomato and slowly backs away. "I'll take that as a yes but I can recommend some male stripper that you might like," the prostitute said winking drunkenly at Newt. Newt's face became disgusted. He doesn't like strippers at all, he's smart enough to know that some of them carry at least one STD. "How about you handsome?" she said turning her attention to Minho. His eyes widened.

"Leave my nephew alone!" Felix complained not leaving the confines of the hot tub.

"I just want more company," she answered.

"Then get that sexy ass back here," he commanded as the two boys froze in position. She slowly and lustfully came back to the tub and continued their pleasure. The quickly dove into the seawater to cleanse their minds from what they just saw. Newt can't help but feel excited because he was going back the day after and worried that he will see Newt again, worried because he doesn't know how to break the news of the bachelorette party and his Mum knowing about them. In short, he was agitated.