Chapter 14

Teresa Lancaster-Sheffield

London

 The music was extremely and can be heard from the outside of the club. Drunks were everywhere, outside, inside, everywhere. This was the fanciest club Sonya can find but still it's horrible. It just recently opened but it looked like a hundred years ruined.

"Are we enjoying the party?" Sonya asks holding her cocktail drink trying to balance it while dancing wildly.

"Yeah and I think I'm already getting drunk," she answered. Teresa can't remember the last time she got wasted. She wondered around the dance when she accidentally bumped into someone. "What the bloody hell?!"

"Go to bloody hell yourself-oh, sorry Teresa," Teresa eyes met with the same exact eyes he met a couple of years back.

"Oh, sorry Stephen I think I'm getting a bit hammered," she said feeling the dizziness and alcohol joining her blood veins.

"Oh," he caught the falling Teresa before hitting the floor. "I think you had enough," he removed the cocktail drink from her hand.

"I think so too," she replied getting back to her feet. "How have you been?"

"I'm fine. How 'bout you?" he asks.

"Fine. I guess," she replied feeling the dizziness again. The last thing she saw was Ben catching her and it all went black.

"What the bloody hell?" Teresa mumbles under her breath. The environment around her was different yet familiar in some way. She was in a bed. "Shit! What happened last night?!" She freaked out almost instantly launching herself out of the bed. She thinks hard how she got there but all she remembered was smacking her lips on someone's own.

"Oh, good morning beauty," someone greeted. She looked on the other side of the room. There she saw him. Stephen standing their shirtless with a smirk painted on his lips. Teresa's eyes widened and she let out a blood curdling scream. "What the hell T?!" the man cursed covering his ears.

"Did we do it or did you take advantage on my situation?" she questioned looking inside the blankets. She was still in her blue dress no less. "Why am I even here?"

"You don't remember do you?" Stephen pointed the cup of Joe he was holding to the distressed Teresa. She violently shocks her head in response. "Get up and let's go to breakfast while I tell you." Teresa got off the bed all messy.

"I did what?!" she reassured. While the brunette boy took a sip of his mug.

"Yeah, you almost stripped in a booth and you wanted to kiss me and you said you still love me even all those years," he elaborated. Teresa's eye showed shock and confusion. "You should thank me because I wasn't a stranger or I could have taken the situation and slept with you," he laughed and smirked.

"Sorry for what I did but how did I even get here?" she asks cutting the pancake in slices. Stephen was now reading a newspaper article about how his company was now in second on Janson's own.

"Oh, I carried you here and I laid you in the bed while I slept on the cold floor," he explained removing the newspaper from his face and puppy pouting. Teresa rolled her eyes and continued eating the flapjacks. "And your phone was buzzing up all night until it died out itself." She let go of the fork she was holding remembering she has a husband, a son, and a concerned cousin on her hands.

"Where is it?!" she eagerly asks.

"Oh, I left it somewhere in the bedroom" he explained. Teresa got off her dining sit and quickly darted to the bedroom where she woke up 15 minutes ago.

"Where is it?! Where is it?! Where is it?!" she kept chanting while throwing pillows and blankets all over the place to look for her cell phone.

"Are you looking for this?' Stephen mocks smirking holding her phone while leaning against the bedroom door frame. She directs her attention from throwing pillows to pouncing on him. "Hey! Not nice," he stood there getting the phone out of Teresa's reach. She stood up in her tip toe but she couldn't reach the phone because of the older man's tall height compared to hers.

"Give. It. To Me. Now." she ordered pointing her finger at Stephen who was laughing.

"No."

"What do I need to do now?" she bargained.

"I need a date for Minho's wedding and I think you owe me and since you're my ex," he trailed off still getting phone out of Teresa's reach.

"No way! I'm getting my phone back and leaving again!" she retorted.

"Okay I'm giving your phone but the whole date thing, can you please give it a chance?" he politely asks handing her the phone back. She looks at him for a minute thinking what will happen.

"Of course, but what about Ben?" she was hesitant. She now despises her husband. She wanted her last name gone and took her son away from him and his whore.

"What about him. I know you don't even love him so can you be my date?" he was stubborn. Stephen still had a smirk splattered in his face. Teresa nodded and looked at her phone.

"Do you have a charger?" she asks. The boy nods and looks at a mahogany drawer for one. Stephen finds a grey charger and hand it to the messy girl. She speedily when to the nearest outlet and plugged in the charger, charging the battery dead phone in progress.

"Oh, my goodness! Sonya sorry I couldn't contact you right away-" she was now talking to Sonya on phone while seated on the cold floor.

"Where were you? I couldn't find you last night," Sonya told Teresa. Teresa sighed and told every detail that she knows or remembers or at least she tried to.

"A friend took me in because, well, I was wasted like we wanted but I regret it since this horrible hangover came," she rubbed her fingers in her temples trying to relieve some headache.

"It's your fault you drink too much. It's on you this time but can you tell me who this friend is," she wondered. She was glad that Teresa was with a guy and not her husband.

"You used to know him," the word 'him' accidentally slipped his mouth. She regretted it knowing how talkative she is.

"A him?!" she squealed. "Who is it? Tell me!" she demanded to know who the guy for Teresa's safety and for the pleasure of knowing it.

"Nope, I won't tell you," Teresa answered in a childish tone making her giggled a little.

"Please, just tell me," Sonya replied with another childish tone.

"Okay fine, it was Stephen," she blurted of out squishing her eyes shut preparing for the ear-piercing scream that was expected in any second.

As expected, she screamed. "Did you get laid?!" Teresa rolled her eyes because of the statement.

"No!" she answered a little bit offended.

"Oh, well at least try next time," Sonya joked.

"Maybe. Just don't tell anyone specially that idiot okay?" Teresa pleaded and asked.

"Okay, just get that. Now you have to get back here and shower," she joked again. Teresa rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Yeah, yeah I'll be home in an hour or so, just keep that fool distracted until I got back okay?" Teresa ordered fearlessly and hung up before Sonya could even say anything. She turned her attention to brunet boy behind her. "I'm coming to that party even if my stupid ass husband will see us," she glared at Stephen while the boy still had the smirk spread on his face.