Chapter 15

Newt Sangster and Thomas O' Brien

Rosewood Hotel, London

 Thomas breathed heavily at the sight of the huge building in front of him from the limo window. Newt was at his side not leaving after the whole fiasco on the island resort. He carefully reached the inhaler in his pocket making sure it was there. Newt insisted on not going to the dinner rehearsal but Thomas wanted to go anyway. They carefully hopped out of the black limo organized by Newt. He was a complete gentleman the whole time by helping his brunet boy get out of the car.

"Are you sure about this?" Newt asked for the thousandth time.

"Don't worry Newt. I got this and if it's hard to breathe I have my inhaler in my pocket," he reassured in the thousandth time. Newt simply sighed. Stubborn, he thought.

"Okay we're leaving if I see you having a hard time with breathing," Newt stared at his boyfriend holding his by the arm.

"Okay babe," Thomas snuggled closer to Newt making the British boy smile and Thomas giggle.

They entered two huge black oak doors opened by two young butlers compared to the butlers inside. The outside of the hotel was just a glimpse of the beauty of the inside specially the banquet hall. The hall was decorated by various flare coloured objects such as curtains, tables, napkins, chairs, and even the carpet was coloured flare red. The flare red carpet was being walked by various celebrities ranging from models, well known company CEOs, artists, various actors and actresses, and even some of the royal family attended! Each trying as hard as they can to outdid each other on their formal attires designed by different stylists, some well-known, some not.

"Tommy are you really sure about this though?" Newt reassured again emphasis on the word 'really'. Thomas looked at him with a 'You really don't need to worry' look. Newt sighed in defeat and surrendered but still kept an eagle eye view of things.

Miyoko came up to them in a pink dress while balancing her cocktail drink in her hand. She was pretty in this sight.

"I'm really sorry about what happened in my island," she apologized. Newt was only giving her the death glare. "I'm really is. After you left, I upgraded the security there and here at the party so I won't happen again I promise," she explained smiling apologetically on the couple in front of her.

"It's okay. Thanks for upgrading the security and I hope it won't really happen again anytime to me or to others," Thomas answered smiling at her.

"What's the commotion here?" Minho approached wearing a white tuxedo while holding his drink.

"It's nothing baby. Don't stress about it," Miyoko answered pecking Minho's cheek. He giggled and took a sip of his drink. "Hold just in there baby not in front of my best friend," he joked.

"It's quite fine with us since Tommy and I are going to do that later," Newt said. Thomas' cheeks blushed red like they were painted perfectly.

"Okay we have to greet some more guests. Get something to eat," Minho said and left with his fiancée. Newt slightly shock his head while smiling.

"What's the hell?!" someone yelled cheerfully. The couple turned their heads towards the bar. They saw a blond waving to them. Newt smiled. He clearly knows the blonde boy.

"Newt how's it been?" the man hugged him and patted his back.

"I've been fine, except for you know, my Mum. You?" he asked. Thomas was carefully trying to recognize the face. The face was kind of familiar but somehow, he couldn't put his finger on it.