Letting Go...

Spark's POV

I entered my room with the scarf on my back. I stood in front of my window and put the scarf next to me. I sat down and stared out of my window while thinking about Shade. He was always happy and cheerful. He cared for me and was there for me whenever he could. He was the only person I had... but I've got to move on... I've made new friends who care for me. I have to learn to let go. I picked up the scarf and put it in front of me. While I was staring at the scarf pictures of Shade were going through my head. Then suddenly I felt someone's paw on my shoulder. When I turned my head I saw Shade at first but then he slowly got replaced by Crystal. This made me open my eyes for some reason. I've got Crystal now... I need to let go. Before Crystal could speak up I hugged her. She was surprised but quickly hugged back. "Thank you..." "For what?" "For being there for me..." It was quiet from there and eventually I let go of Crystal and smiled at her. "Let's go downstairs." I said and walked out of the room, soon followed by Crystal. We arrived downstairs and Dolly looked sorry for something and she was holding something behind her back. "Hey Spark. I'm really sorry for what I did earlier... but look at this! I made a cake for you!" The cake was small but it looked delicious. It was a cake that was light blue on the sides and yellow on top. The cake also resembled a circle like form. I later noticed that the figure of a jolteon was printed on top of the cake. "That looks delicious! Great job! And don't feel bad about that, you were right when you said that I shouldn't have shouted at Crystal." "Really? Thanks Spark!" "Well what are we waiting for? Let's eat!" I turned to Crystal and she still looked like she felt bad. "Hey, it's okay. You didn't mean anything with it." I smiled at her and she seemed to be fine now. "Dolly? I have a weird question." "What is it?" "Can I smell the cake real quick?" "Sure?" I sniffed the cake and just as I anticipated, it smelt really sweet. "Can I ask why you did that?" Crystal asked. "I remembered that fairy types have a strong reaction to sweet stuff." I took the cake from Dolly's paws and held it close to Sylvia's nose. She sniffed it and while she did that she began to slowly open her eyes. "W-What happened?" "Well, long story short. Spark woke you up and you didn't react rather nicely..." Crystal explained. "I'm sorry Sylvia, I kinda knocked you out after you did this." I pointed at my head and she looked at it and then she opened her mouth. "I'm so sorry! I get kinda grumpy when I get woken up while I'm still sleepy." "Still sleepy? It was 12:00 pm when I woke you up." "I had a rough night..." "What happened?" Her eyes widened and she spoke up. "I couldn't sleep!" I recognised that she was lying but I let it be for the moment. "That's a bummer. How are you feeling now?" I asked. "Still a bit sleepy but I can roll with it." "Okay then. Dolly made a cake, if you want some, come to the kitchen." I saw that Sylvia had problems with getting up. I don't know what happened to her last night but I'm going to figure it out and then I'm going to help her with whatever it is. We all went to the kitchen to eat the cake that Dolly made. The cake was exactly big enough to be split in 4 pieces so everyone got a piece. We started eating the cake and it was delicious! I took a glance at Sylvia who was sitting next to me and she was eating but she looked sad at the same time. I didn't want to see her like this so I whispered something in her ear when Dolly and Crystal weren't looking. "You might be able to fool Crystal and Dolly but you can't fool me. I don't know what exactly happened to you last night but you can tell me. I want to help you." Sylvia looked at me with wide eyes when I just casually started eating again. "Dolly... that cake was delicious! My compliments young lady~" I said the last bit with a chic tone and I formed some kind of monocle with my fingers and because of all the bits of cake that surrounded my mouth it looked incredibly stupid and Dolly and Crystal started laughing but Sylvia only let out a small giggle. From there I knew that whatever happened last night must really be bothering her. We talked about forest Grotto a bit. They told me that I really haven't seen all of forest Grotto yet. They told me lots of stuff about forest Grotto but they didn't tell me anything about that beautiful place I saw when I traveled here. We kept talking and talking until Crystal suddenly screamed something out. "And now it's time for your presents!" Sylvia, Dolly and Crystal suddenly got something from under their chair and put it on the table. I couldn't see anything yet since all 3 of them covered up their presents with their paws. "So, who's going first?" Crystal asked and then I said. "I have a number under 10 in my head. The first one to guess the number has to give their present first. Deal?" Then all 3 of them shouted "Deal!" At the same time and they started guessing....

A/N
Another chap done. I hope you enjoyed! Now go ahead and enjoy the small extra:

Crystal and me: *Pulled back from the hug that they just had and started talking about what had exactly happened*
Crystal: "So what do you think of your new... appearance?"
Me: "It's pretty weird actually. I still don't know if this is going to be permanent but it's not that bad. I also feel different, a bit more childish actually. I feel playful all the time and sometimes I get emotional real quick it's weird and I need to get used to it."
Crystal: "So you feel playful all the time huh?"
Me: "That's correct."
Crystal: "I think you're just experiencing being young. Spark and I don't know how old you were as a human but seeing you like this it seems like you're about 15 now."
Me: "That's pretty accurate. I was 15 as a human as well but I think that humans turn mature earlier than Pokémon's do."
Crystal: "Well if you're telling me the truth, than you won't mind playing tag?"
Me: "You're on!" *tags Crystal*
Crystal: "Hey! Not fair!"
Spark, me and Crystal: *Start playing tag*

Release date: 24 September 2019

1173 words