Reunited

Crystal's POV

Me, Sylvia and Dolly were hanging around in the pool. The temperature of the pool was actually pretty nice and that wasn't the only nice thing, the pool was very clear. We could see right through it and we were able to see the fishes swimming around. Dolly taught us something interesting once she saw the fishes. If you paid attention then you would see that the fishes swam close to you. Eventually Dolly spoke up, "Hey girls? Look at this." She started stamping on the ground with some force. Because of it the mud in the pool moved a little and food for the fishes appeared from under the mud. The fishes immediately reacted and swam around you, slightly touching your paws at times and it was rather amusing to say the least. "Wow! That's so cool!" Sylvia reacted and she started trying the same thing and the exact same happened to her. Then I tried it and yet again the same happened. "You're right, this is pretty cool!" I said. We continued to do this for a while, just watching the fishes swim around us. It helped me take my mind off of everything and I think I really needed that for a bit.

Spark's POV

Frost just really said that... in front of his mother. Let's just hope for the best. "Hey ummmm... Spark? What does he mean? I thought the daddy thing was a joke at first but now he seems... really attached." Frost kept quiet so I spoke up. "The only one who is really able to explain it is Frost. All I did is save him, bring him here and make him feel better." Rose tugged his tail a little to get Frost's attention. "Hey Frosty~ mind explaining how you feel about mister Spark here?" Frost just did one thing. "Daddy!" And he began clinging to my hind leg even tighter. Rose frowned a little but then surprisingly smiled and chuckled. "Well Spark, the situation is quite simple. He sees you as a father figure." My eyes widened and I freaked out a little. "No no no that can't be it. Right Frost? The joke's over now don't you think?" Frost didn't speak up for a while but then he screamed it out. "No! You're my daddy!" Rose chuckled a little and I just felt my face heating up. "I see... w-well ummm... you see Frost I-" Rose shut my mouth by using one of her vines. "What daddy is trying to say is that he really has to go. But he'll come visit once or twice a week. Isn't that right?" She looked up at me and I froze for a second, not knowing how to react but in the end I sighed and smiled. "That's correct~" Frost's little face lit up with joy and his tail wagged. "Yay~!" I couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction and neither could Rose. Rose picked Frost up and put him on her back and then Frost slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep. "Well then Sparky~" Wait... Sparky? "I'll see you next week~" She said that last part in a weird way and she turned around, stroked her tail in my face and walked off giggling, leaving me really confused but yet something inside of me felt weird and... nice? Though it wasn't the same nice as I felt with Crystal... this was... different.

Crystal's POV

It's been so long now. Dolly and Sylvia were still playing in the pool but I had gotten out. I've been sitting on this log for a while now, just staring into the woods hoping to see a yellow flash... I'm really obsessed with him aren't I? I just... I just really hope he's okay. And right after that thought I saw something yellow coming out of the bushes and I smiled and ran up to him. "Spark!" He looked my way and he didn't have the time to smile at me before I hugged him. "Woah! Hey there. Someone is excited to see me~" I blushed and immediately pulled away and looked the other way and he just chuckled and pat my head. "Did you miss me~?" I got a little agitated but not too much, I couldn't get mad at him. "We were worried sick! You just disappeared without giving us any information about what you were going to do!" He frowned. "Yeah I'm sorry about that... I just ummm.. I had a really good reason for it and believe me when I say that it was the right decision." Spark then called for Sylvia and Dolly and then explained everything that had happened. We were all shocked about what we heard. Especially the Alex and daddy thing but also an eeveelution named Rose? I've never heard of this Rose before and I've lived here almost my entire life. Something was fishy here... anyway Sylvia began the conversation. "Wait wait wait, so you have a kit now?" "What!? No I wouldn't say kit... I would sayyy... nephew?" Then I spoke up. "Spark, Frost called you 'daddy' you can't just ignore that." "I know I know. And I won't ignore it. I'll keep to my word and I'll visit them once or twice in a week. Though if I'm going to be honest, I don't really know how to act around Frost... he's not my kit... but I do want to be there for him." Spark had also explained to us that Frost had never known his dad so this was our response, or well Dolly's response. "Well I think that Frost sees you as a dad because he needs some kind of a father figure and I suppose you met his expectations of a 'daddy'~" She giggled a little ant then she continued. "But in all seriousness, he's not your kid but for him you should act like his daddy. It'll be good for him." Spark stayed quiet for a bit but then smiled. "I guess you're right."

A/N
No side story today :3 I still hope you enjoyed the chapter! Expect another chap in around 3 days! See you guys around!

5 January 2021
00:55 am
1035 words