Checking In

Crystal's POV
I was still in front of my mirror, trying to perfect my looks though if I'm honest I couldn't really make it better then it already was. And of course, like always, I started thinking about him. What am I going to do tonight to impress him? I didn't plan anything at all! Whyyyyy meeeeee... Okay okay take a deep breath Crystal... you'll be fine just be you. You look fantastic you got this. Alright... maybe a little more practice in the mirro-
I saw the time on the clock in the corner of my eye, I was running late... I WAS ALREADY SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!???! I quickly dashed downstairs, taking one last glance in the mirror before rushing to our meeting spot. Around 5 minutes of... well fast walking because I didn't want to be sweaty or dirty once I arrived I saw the 3 standing there. Sylvia, Dolly and Spark. Spark's back was facing me and Sylvia and Dolly seemed... rather excited as Spark spoke to them. I wasn't entirely sure but I think Spark was... blushing or shy? He's usually never like that I hope he's alright... Sylvia and Dolly better not be teasing him... anyways I took a deep breath and I approached them. A huge smile on my face. For some reason I really felt like I was going to have a good time tonight.
Once I was close enough I apparently startled Spark as I spoke. "Hey~!" The second I spoke Spark's ears shot up like they wanted to reach the clouds or something and he jumped a little. Making me giggle a little as he turned around. "H-Hey Crystal! Y-You didn't hear anything of that did yo-" He was at a loss of words as he saw me. He was blushing and looking me up and down. Usually I hated it when guys did that but Spark... Spark can look all he wants. I blushed to myself at that thought and then I myself took a look at Spark. He looked... stunning. From his cute little face to his fluffy fur on his side. I felt myself warming up from the inside as I quickly looked to the side before I became a blushing mess. Spark however kept his eyes on me as he sniffed the air. I saw him blush even more as he smelled my perfume and I could tell he liked it. Sylvia then suddenly spoke up. "Ahem shal-" Spark then did something he had never done before. He put a paw on Sylvia's mouth to shut her up and he smiled at me and said words I've been wanting to hear for days now. "You look amazing Crystal." Just like that he had managed to make a blushing mess of me. I looked to the side and spoke softly but clearly. "S-Say's you..."
Dolly either couldn't handle watching us or she wanted to give us privacy as she grabbed Sylvia's paw and stormed off with her. Making me and Spark chuckle a little before looking each other in the eyes as he spoke up. "May I take you to the concert?" He held his paw out to me and waited for me to take it. I smiled brightly, my tail giving away my feelings as it wagged from side to side. "Gladly..." I took his paw as he pulled me closer to him. "Shall we?" He said as I slowly and shyly nodded. He began to walk and I kept up with him. Leaning in his side a little and he seemed to like that so I leaned a little more. "Wanna get on my back again?" He suddenly asked, making me blush but I smiled. "I'd love to." He lowered himself by kneeling with all his four legs and I didn't hesitate to get on top of him. He was sooooo Comfy as always as I sank into his fur. "Comfy?" He asked and I responded with a simple nuzzle. "...I'll take that as a yes." He smiled as he made his way down the path to catch up to Dolly and Sylvia.
A little later we arrived. I poked my head out over Spark's as I saw Dolly and Sylvia talk to two familiar mons. Blaze and Umbreon were here! I then noticed the four of them look at us with a smile, making me blush as I looked away from them and I felt Spark was quite embarrassed too but I was happy that he was the first to talk to them. "What are the both of you doing here today?" Spark asked as Blaze replied. "Well for the same reason as you, we came to see the Buzzers!" He said. Sylvia then spoke up after him. Though she had a feeler wrapped around Umbreon's paw. "Yep! If the both of you won't mind they'll be staying with us for the night!" Then I replied with a comment. "Hmmm I don't know... are they truly cool enough to hang with us?" Spark, Sylvia and Dolly chuckled at my comment which made me feel nice as Blaze and Shade were left confused. "Yeah, you think you've got what it takes?" Spark said. Confusing them more before Blaze reacted. "U-ummm... Y-Yes?" Dolly chuckled and bumped his shoulder. "They're kidding silly~" she said, making Umbreon and Blaze blush in embarrassment. Until ultimately Sylvia made an announcement "Well then. Instead of kidding each other, shall we?" We all nodded in agreement as we stood in line.
We talked a little until it was our turn. Blaze and Umbreon checked in and gave the bodyguards, two bulky Gurdurr's, their tickets and waited inside for us but when they asked for our tickets I freaked out... I FORGOT THE TICKETS!! "Ummm guys? I uhhh... forgot the tickets..." Sylvia and Dolly immediately frowned in disappointment but Spark didn't seem to be fazed as he put me down and spoke to one of the bodyguards. "Ahem, I'm afraid my friend has forgotten our tickets. Would you mind letting us in?" The Gurdurr's eyes widened as he saw Spark. "My apologies mister Spark! Please go ahead!" The bodyguard immediately let us in. Leaving me, Sylvia and Dolly confused...

A/N
Andddd back in the game! With exams finally finished I can write again! Anyways sorry to the people who've been waiting for this chapter I still hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one.
P.S
Sorry I didn't post this chap on the 26/27th things turned up that I had to deal with and this took longer then expected.

June 28 2021
02:24 pm
1114 words