Secrets Revealed

Crystal's POV

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. I was happy because I just had the best dream I had ever had. I noticed that my bandages made out of leaves were gone so I had trouble with walking. Once I was on the top of the stairs I recalled that I fainted when Spark was fighting for his life. I immediately stopped with what I was doing and walked as fast as I could to Dolly's bedroom. I opened the door and Sylvia and Dolly were both staring at Spark. Their faces were filled with regret from something but I didn't know what. They had not spotted me yet so I heard them talking for a bit. "I feel sorry for Spark.... We knew what he was gonna do but we walked away only to care for Crystal but turns out we needed to care for Spark to care for Crystal." Sylvia said. "Why did we assume that he rejected her? If we wouldn't have, Spark would now still be okay and not fighting for his life....." Dolly said and looked at the ground but then shook her head and started speaking again. "I've never seen someone more in love with someone then Crystal." I was shocked but kept listening. "What makes you say that?" Sylvia asked. "Well last night when I was treating everyone, Crystal seemed to be..... enjoying a certain dream..... While I was caring for her. She continuously kept talking about Spark in her sleep. And let's just say that Crystal was actually lucky with what Spark had heard." They knew what Spark had heard? I thought this was the right time to walk in and so I did. "So you think that if someone hurt me the slightest, he or she should just die?" I walked into the room and by saying what I just said they realised that I've been listening the whole time. "C-Crystal!? It's just that we were worried about you..." Sylvia said. "So if I'm getting this right you would prefer him dying than me being a bit upset?!" I snapped at them because they were being ridiculous. "We were just tryin-" "No Dolly I don't want to hear it! You know you made a really stupid mistake so you should feel bad about it!" I've never been so mad at them I just couldn't understand why in Arceus name they did that. "*snore* It's okay Crystal *snore* I'm here....." I started blushing immensely and stared at Spark. He was still sleeping but he was drooling. "W-WHAT?!" I was happily shocked at Spark. Does he really like me back!? Does he realise he likes me?! I just stood there shocked but then something even weirder happened. Spark started to shine and it was so bright that I had to close my eyes. When he stopped shining I opened my eyes. I looked at him and white lightning marks were on both of his sides and his ears and paws turned white as well and on his head there was a lightning mark. Without me, Dolly and Sylvia able to react in time he started shining again. I closed my eyes again and opened them when the light was gone. He seemed to have turned back to normal. "What just happened?" Before I could react to Sylvia's question Spark mumbles something again. "I'm sorry *snore* I wish I *snore* could've told you *snore* in another way." "What kind of jolteon is this!?" Dolly shouted. I couldn't believe what just happened in just 2 minutes and I was just staring at Spark with a happy face. "Earth to Crystal. Helooooo." Sylvia put 1 of her paws in front of my face to snap me out of it. "S-Sorry about t-that." "Okay great, can we now please discuss what just happened?" Sylvia asked but she did stay calm. I couldn't say the same for Dolly though. "First of all I think he's going to be alright..... and.... WHAT THE HELL DID HE JUST DO?!" "Well I have no idea but more importantly should we tell him we saw him do that or not?" I asked. "Remember how you reacted?" Sylvia asked. "Yeah You're right, we'll wait until it's a good time to tell him." I immediately reacted. "Crystal~ I think he likes you toooooo~" Sylvia said. "S-shut up." I started blushing again. "Are you 2 seriously not a little bit alarmed by this?!" Dolly couldn't help it, she was freaking out. For some reason Sylvia stayed surprisingly calm though. "Calm down Dolly, just remember that he's a nice guy." Sylvia said. Dolly was doubting something but then spoke up. "You're right..... he's the nicest guy I've met since a long time... he might even be the nicest I've ever met." We all 3 were now calm and then we heard a voice. "Where am I?"

A/N
I have nothing to say and Nobody's here so I guess I'll see you guys later, bye bye! (Sorry for the short chapter)

Release date: 4 September 2019
853 words