"Thanks guys. I'm sorry I just got a little hysterical is all."

"Ahh that's what bridesmaids are for! Now let's get in there we are already late!" Alina's shouted ushering all of us into the hall.

I walked into the entrance and the whole area went silent. The door to the hall itself was closed, so only the mates of the bridesmaids as well as my father could see me.

My dad's eyes watered as he walked towards me.

"Today is a dream come true hija. For 20 years I hoped and prayed that I would be there to walk you down that aisle. You look even more incredible that I'd imagined."

"Gracias papi." I smiled.

We got ourselves into position, just as we'd practiced.

I took a deep breath as the door opened and the music started.

My walking in song was La India's Tu amor es mi piel (in literal terms means your love is my skin!)

It was a beautiful slow ballad that I had become drawn go from the moment I listened to it.

En mi mano las tijeras, mi cabello por doquier

The flower girls, Lacey and her sister Lana
walked in first throwing gold petals as they did.

Las excusas pasajeras, mi resigné me tocó perder.

Next was Danny, my adorable ring bearer.

Con mis lagrimas tan secas. Sin mas nada que llorar

He was followed my Aubrey and her mate.

Tu regaste mis tristezas con tus besos.

Followed by Simone and her mate.

Nacieron alas para volver.

Then Aaliyah and her mate.

Tu mirada amanecer.

Then Ada whose mate was already at the front.

Por ti mi alma volvió a nacer.

Then it was me.

Just as we planned I walked in on the chorus, one small step at a time. I held tightly to my dad, whose smile didn't falter once.

Tu amor es mi piel, mi verdad desnuda.
Mi amor entre el bien y entre mal no duda.

Tu amor es vencer cada noche oscura,
Mi amor y tu fe besan la locura

I had reached the altar by the time the chorus was completed. Alina and Penny had walked in behind me, helping me with my dress and long heavy veil.

All the bridesmaids had sat down except my chief bridesmaids, Ada, Alina and Penny.

On the groom's side stood the best man Xavier, and groomsmen, Tony and Damian.

Julius looked just about ready to cry as I stood in front of him.

"You look so beautiful. God absolutely breathtaking." He whispered as the music stopped.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today, to witness the union of two amazing leaders."

I zoned out a little as Asher, the council elder officiating our marriage spoke. I couldn't help but stare at Julius. He had a new air about him. He had changed slightly, but in a good way.

"Now, if anyone objects to this union, speak now or forever hold your peace."

The entire hall was deadly silent for a few moments.

A minute passed and nobody said anything.

I blew out a small sigh of relief.

It felt like years passed before we finally exchanged vows.

Do you, Estrella Marie Alvarez, take this man, to be your lawfully wedded husband?

"I do"

"to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do"

"Do you Julius Phillipe Stone, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

" I do."

"The rings please."

Danny stood up from his seat, fully prepared for his couple minutes of glory. I cooed as he handed us the rings, winking before going to sit down again.

I slipped the gold band onto Julius' ring finger, grinning like there was no tomorrow. It didn't take long for me to pick the ring. I knew exactly what I wanted it to look like and what I wanted to be engraved on the inside.

Next was my ring. It was a gold band like my husband's one, except mine was encrusted with small blue and white diamonds, similar to the rock on my engagement ring. They were a perfect matching set.

Now time for our own personal vows that we had written. We could not decide whether or not to keep it completely traditional, seeing as marriage wasn't technically common amongst werewolves.

Ladies first of course.

I took a deep breath.

"Till now I struggle to put into words what life at your side has been like. If you had asked me where I'd thought our relationship was headed all those years ago, I would have told you that I didn't see you in my life for much longer than three weeks. Now I can't imagine my life without you. I adore you not only because on the inside and out but because you inspire to be a better person every day. I don't know what I did to deserve such an incredible man. I promise to love you and support you for the rest of my life, to be at your side regardless of the circumstances. Te amo con toda mi corazón."

"Julius?"

He took a deep breath before squeezing my hand.

"I had dreamed about having a mate my entire life. Never would I have imagined I'd end up with the most wonderful person to ever grace this earth. I still think about that day in the Diner. The day my life changed for the better. In you I have found a best friend, a soulmate, a lover and a confidant. There is not a thing or person in this world that can change my love for you. You have been the light at the end of every dark tunnel in my life and I would not be half the man I am today without you. I promise to use every figment of my being to take care of you and our family. I love you now, forever and always."

I brushed a stray tear away, carefully not to ruin my makeup.

"With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife!"

The entire hall erupted with cheers and laughter and Julius waisted no time in removing the veil, grabbing my waist and going in for the kiss.

This was my life.

It had not been an easy journey, but I had made it out the other side a champion.

I couldn't wait to tell my kids not only about how I became a wife, mother, Queen and Luna but how I ended up loving Alpha Stone.