Chapter 16

I am so sorry It took me this long to post again. I'm assuming you guys just want to read, so go ahead. Once again I'm sorry, AHHH!

(Midoriya's POV)

My eyes open, only to see a mix of red and white hair. I smile to myself. I head a loud pounding on my windows from the water pellets outside. I grab my phone from the end table to check the time. The time reads 12:17pm, and underneath it shows 22 notifications from a group chat I'm in.

Kirishima- RedRiot
Todoroki- IcyHot
Bakugou- LordExplosionMurder
Midoriya- Deku

Super Bros!

9:30am

RedRiot- Hey guys! Are you ready to go to the amusement park today?

LordExplosionMurder- Super bros? Really Kiri? You're such a nerd

RedRiot- But you love me (;

LordExplosionMurder- Fine

RedRiot- alright, see you guys at 11! Just remember we're leaving at 11:30.

10:23am

LordExplosionMurder- Kiri I'm coming over now

RedRiot- ight cool

10:47am

RedRiot- Deku, Todoroki? Are you guys alive

LordExplosionMurder- They're probably cuddling somewhere like they do all the time

LordExplosionMurder- The idiots will be here eventually

11:03am

RedRiot- Guys, we're leaving soon, are you coming? Did you get stuck in the rain?

LordExplosionMurder- GUYS STOP FUCKING AND GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE

RedRiot- What he said but less violent

11:32am

RedRiot- Sorry guys, we had to leave without you

LordExplosionMurder- dumbasses, half&half probably fucked deku so hard he couldn't walk

RedRiot- what makes you think Todoroki's a top?

LordExplosionMurder- bro icyhot is like a whole entie foot taller than the midget

LordExplosionMurder- and he just kinda seems like a top

RedRiot- I don't know...

RedRiot- besides, you seem like the type to be a top, but in reality-

LordExplosionMurder has left the chat at 11:36am

RedRiot- Awww

My face heats up, but I start bursting out of laughter. "Huh..?" A confused sounding voice comes from underneath the covers. I wipe small tears that fomed in my eyes from laughter. "Good morning Shouto. We have a small problem on our hands." The body under the covers jumps up and gets into a sloppy fighting position, but then falls down again. "Hold up...world's spinning..." I burst out laughing again. "You're a idiot, Sho." He smiles at me. "Yea, but you love me." Shouto retorts. "Oh yea, we accidently missed going with Bakugou and Kirishima to the amusement park." I say, frowning slightly. "Aww, that sucks," Sho says, sitting up carefully. "I was really looking forward to going to that park thingy for the first time." I laugh. "Let me text them to let them know we're alive." I say and open the messaging app. "I'll text them as well." Sho says, and he grabs his phone.

Super Bros!

12:28

Deku- Sorry guys! We slept in late.

RedRiot- Nah it's good, I just wish you could come with us

LordExplosionMurder- Hmm, you two must've had some fun last night

Deku- KACCHAN!

LordExplosionMurder- Someone had to say it

IcyHot- no.

IcyHot- btw, I would top.

LordExplosionMurder- HA! In your face Kiri

Deku- fuck no.

IcyHot- ok.

RedRiot- pay up Katsubro

LordExplosionMurder- Fuck you IcyHot

IcyHot- no.

Deku has left the chat at 12:34pm

I look at my boyfriend, who is laughing softly. "What?" I ask. "It's just...you were right. Bakugou's a bottom." Sho and I burst into a fit of laughter. Once we calm down, Sho leans his head on my shoulder. "Can we stay like this all the time?" Sho asks dreamily. "I wish, but we have a country to save." I say, smiling. "Fine, fine. But can we stay like this for now." Sho asks. "Can we get Wendy's first?" I pout. "You're too cute." Sho says, booping my nose. "Is that a yes?" I ask excitedly. Sho gets up, dragging me along with him. "Of course." He looks at me and smiles. As we walk, I latch on to his arm, and enjoy the warmth of his left side.

~Time skip~

After we finish our food, chicken nuggets and fries, we walk back to my home. "Now can we just cuddle all day?" Sho asks as soon as we walk in the door. I look up to him, and say "Of course!" With a smile. Sho scoops me up in his arms and runs to my bedroom. He jumps on to my bed, making me almost roll off, but I quickly get incased in Sho's arms. "You're so possessive, you know that." I say, rolling my eyes playfully. "That's just because I love you." Sho says, who is now playing with my hair. "You're so gay." I say jokingly. "Only for you, Izu." Sho replies. "Awww. You're so sweet." I smile at the now half asleep boy. "I love you." He says. "I love you too, Sho." I mutter, drifting out into a peaceful sleep.

(??? POV)

"Boss, they're so cute together! Do we have to break them up?" A short, blonde haired girl asks that same taller man with blue hair. "We do what needs to be done to get All Might's power, ya got that!" The blue haired male whisper-shouts. "Okay, okay, I get it." The shorter girl responds, disappointed. "Good. Now Let's get out of here before we're seen." The man says, walking away. "Whatever." The girl mutters, and follows the man back to their old bar place.

Word Count: 866

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'M SORRY! I wanted to post earlier, I swear, I just got really lazy. I'm also sorry that this chapter is so short, especially since I've made you waith so long. This is really only a filler chapter, but I hope it satisfies you for now. Anyways, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! For all of you who celebrate Halloween, I hope your costumes are great and you get lots of candy this year. Okay, I'll see y'all in the next chapter(which hopefully you guys won't have to wait forever for.) Happy early Halloween!~ GalaxyGirl T~T