Chapter 5

Alright I'm back! School starts September 1st so I should have a lot of time to write, maybe even finish, this story. I already have ideas for other fanfics that will probally be better than this one so I kinda want to finish this ASAP. Ok, just enjoy this chapter for now!

(No One's POV)

After they finished decorating, the MPS were sitting around the living room and talking among each other. Everyone noticed how close Todoroki and Deku were, but no one mentioned it. Todoroki had to stay with Deku because he had to make sure Midoriya was ok so he tried to keep him as close as he could. Deku wanted to stay close to Todoroki because after he opened up to Todoroki, it seemed like Todoroki understood him and just having Todoroki near him made Deku feel safe. Most of all, they couldn't shake the feeling they have some sort of connection. Anyways, it was very peaceful in Kirishima's house. That was until 6:35 when they heard a scream and Kirishima's front door slam open. "DEKU!" They all hear Bakugo scream. Then, Denki comes in behind him. "BAKUBRO, CALM DOWN BEFORE YOU BLOW UP KIRI'S HOUSE!" He yelled at Bakugo. As Deku watched this whole scene unfold, all the comfort he felt with Todoroki drained and fear churned inside him. "HOW IN HELL DID YOU GET INTO UA DEKU! DID YOU CHEAT OR SOME SHIT!" Bakugo screamed in Deku's face. "K-Kacchan, calm d-down I-It's just a-" "TELL ME TO CALM DOWN ONE MORE TIME, NERD AND I'LL BLAST YOUR ASS INTO THE DAMN SUN!" Bakugo interrupted as sparks flew from his from his hands. Deku blocked himself as he got ready for the impact of Katsuki's fists, but it never happened. He opened his eyes to see Bakugo frozen in place, literally. "Are you ok Midoriya?" He hears Todoroki ask as he blows icy breath from his breath. The familiar warmth of feeling safe comes back to him as he nods with a small smile. Deku gets up quickly and stands away from Bakugo's path since the ice surrounding him was cracking. Once he got out, he had pure rage in his eyes. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD!" Bakugo yelled. "Bro, lets go outside for a little so you can cool off a little, ok?" Kirishima's soft voice came from behind Bakugo. "WHO IN HELL-" Katsuki stopped as he turned around and saw Kirishima. They stared at each other for a whole minute. "Whatever Shitty Hair." Bakugo said in a more calm matter and stared walking to the door. Kirishima flashed Midoriya and Todoroki a quick smile before going out to join Bakugo. "Did Kacchan just listen to someone and calm down in a matter of a minute?" Deku asked, clearly dumbfounded. "I think so." Uraraka said. "Did you guys see the way Kirishima and Bakugo looked at each other! It was almost as loving as Deku and Todoroki!" Mina exclaimed. "W-What the heck Mina!" Deku hissed in an annoyed tone, but had a bright blush on his cheeks. Everyone laughed as Todoroki looked as red as a tomato, well except Midoriya since he was still recovering from embarrassment. Once everything calmed down and everyone arrived, the class gathered in the living room. "Let's play truth or dare!" Mina said and the girls all gave knowing looks at each other. "I'll start!" Tsu exclaims. "Kirishima, truth or dare?" "Dare!" Kirishima says. "Play seven minutes in heaven with Bakugo, but you guys have to kiss, kero." Tsu says with a smirk. "I HATE YOU, DAMN FROG GIRL!" Bakugo screams. "Bakugo, remember what we talked about." Kirishima said in a soft but strict tone. "Ugh, c'mon shitty hair." Bakugo says while getting up. "Play without us guys," Kirishima says while getting up. "and get pictures if you make Todoroki and Deku kiss." Kirishima whispered that last part to Mina, causing her to giggle, and ran to catch up with Bakugo. "Since I'm sitting next to Tsu, I'll go." Momo said. "Todoroki, truth or dare?" "Dare..." Todoroki said reluctantly. "Kiss Deku." Momo said so simply it sent a shiver down Midoriya's spine.

(Deku's POV)

"Wait Wait Wait, I-" "THIS ISN'T YOUR DARE DEKU. YOU HAVE NO SAY IN ANYTHING!" Uraraka practically screeched. "O-Okay." I say quietly. "Umm.. Uhh.. O-Ok?" Todoroki stuttered and turned to look at me. I looked up at him, unsure on what to do, and we kinda just stared at each other. His eyes are beautiful though, and I quickly got lost in the eyes of the mysterious boy in front of me. I closed my eyes and started leaning in, as he did the same. Soon enough, his soft, warm lips connected with mine and it felt so...Right. It felt like it was meant to be and I forgot all our surroundings. I got startled by a flash of light and quickly pulled away realizing it was a camera. "I GOT IT!" I hear Uraraka yell but I didn't pay much attention to it. I was still looking into the eyes of the beautiful angel in front of me. I know that he was feeling the same thing as me, but I still have no idea what the feeling is. "KIRISHIMA, BAKUGO, YOUR TIME IS UP!" Mina yells, making me snap my head to look over at the closet. No one came out. "Deku, can you check on them?" Mina asks me. "Not the cinnamon roll! He'll be scarred for life." Uraraka said. I simply rolled my eyes and started walking to the closet. I open the door slowly and I see Bakugo and Kirishima making out. I just silently closed the door and walked back to the group. "I think they're enjoying their time in there so we can just leave them be." I say with a smirk and sit down next to Todoroki. As the night continues, the dares become a lot more wholesome, except for the occasional moans from the closet. Tokoyami had to go out front and act like a bird, Tsu had to catch a fly with her tongue, Koda called a bunch of animals to attack the closet Kirishima and Bakugo were in, forcing them to join us again. Then it stared kicking up again. Mina and Hagakure went out and grabbed Capri-Suns and Jirou blasted music. I was so tired from all the events today I ended up dozing off on someone's shoulder and I felt them wrap their arm around me. As if on instinct I wrap my arms aroung their waist and ended up falling asleep there.

(Todoroki's POV)

I wake up and feel someone's arms around me. I look down and see Midoriya laying his head head in my lap and he has his arms around my waist. I smile softly and stare at the beautiful boy laying next to me. He starts stirring in his sleep and he lifts his head. "Morning Sleeping Beauty." I say chuckling. Midoriya looks up at me with a smile. 'He looks so adorable- wait what?' He starts blushing as he realizes the position we're in. I take my arm from around him and he takes his arms from my waist. "We should go get some breakfast." I suggest. "Yea, who's making it?" Midoriya asks. "Bakugo and Kirishima." I say. "Alright, I don't know about Kirishima but Kacchan's a good cook." Midoriya says while getting up. I get up with him and start walking towards the kitchen. I start eating the eggs Bakugo set out for us, when my phone dings.

(Fuyu- Fuyumi, Todo- Todoroki)

Fuyu- Shoto

Todo- Yea Fu?

Fuyu- Dad's coming back to check on us so you have to get home

Todo- Shit. Be there in 10

Fuyu- Okay, be careful Sho

Todo- Alright see ya

"I have to head home." I say in a shakey voice. "What's wrong Todoroki?" Midoriya asks me. "Its nothing I'm fine. I just have to check in." I say giving him a fake smile. "Your not ok Todoroki, what's wrong." Midoriya asks, concern filling his voice. "I'll see you guys later, bye!" I start speed walking towards the door. I get outside and I start sprinting down the steps, but someon grabs my wrists. "Todoroki, please?" He asks, sounding so sad and desperate. "I can't tell you everything right now-" "Then I'll walk with you." Midoriya cuts me off with a stern tone. "But-" "Nothing you say or do will change my mind." Midoriya says looking right at me. "Fine." I say. We start walking and I explain everything, starting with how my siblings weren't good enough for my dad and then he had me, to the endless training sessions, and how I got the scar on my eye. Midoriya was in tears by the time I finished. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back. "I'm sorry you had to go through that all alone, but I'm here now. You will always have me to talk to." Midoriya whispers, making me start to cry too. "I understand if you want to be alone now, but I'd be glad to continue walking with you." Midoriya adds. "I think I want you to walk with me, if that's ok." I say. "Of course." He smiles, and it seems like it's a real smile. We walk to my house, talking about random things, completely forgetting about the hell I'm about to enter.

AHHH THIS WAS SO CUTE AND SUPER FUN TO MAKE! (1618 words, A/N not counting) Kirishima and Bakugo doing the nasty the first time they meet, now that's a first. But the kiss between Deku and Todoroki was adorable I cannot even. Lol I'm gonna stop rambling now, see you in the next chapter! Love y'all! ~GalaxyGirl :3