Chapter 10 (part 1)

AHHH WE'RE PAST 200 READS! OMG I LOVE Y'ALL SOOOOO MUCH!
Since y'all are being great, I'm making a floof chapter. Love you readers!<3

(3rd POV)

Izuku and Todoroki walk to Midoriya's house, hand in hand. "So.... Are we gonna tell your mother what just happened?" Todoroki asked. "O-Only if you want." Midoriya stuttered, a slight blush creeping up on his face. "I don't mind." Shoto smiles down at the blushing boy. "What?" Izuku asks innocently. "You're too cute Izuku." Todoroki smiles, making Izuku turn a brighter color red. "Y-You're cute t-too Shoto." Izuku smiles nervously, looking into the taller boys eyes. Shoto chuckles and looks away, Midoriya doing the same. They walk in a comfortable silence for the rest of the way to Midoriya's house. Once they got there, Midoriya opened the door and called to his mom. "Oh! Izuku your home!" Midoriya's mom came out and smiled, giving her son a hug. "And who is this?" Mrs. Midoriya looked at Todoroki, who bowed. "Hello Mrs. Midoriya. My name is Shoto Todoroki, nice to meet you ma'am." Midoriya's mom laughed and gave a Shoto a hug. "Nice to meet you as well Todoroki, and You can just call me Inko." Inko smiled, then looked at Izuku. "So~ Is he your boyfriend?~" Inko smirked at the two boys, whose faces were as red as cherries. "A-Actually mom, Shoto i-is my boyfriend." Izuku avoided his mother's gaze, scared of what she might say. "Awww, I fully support the two of you." Inko gave the two a warm motherly smile. Midoriya breathed a sigh of relief while Todoroki hugged him. "Thank you Inko." Todoroki said with a small smile. Inko chuckled and went back to the kitchen. "I'll make Katsudon tonight to celebrate. Todoroki are you staying for dinner?" Inko called to the two from the kitchen. "If you allow it ma'am." Todoroki called back while Izuku cheered. "Of course you may dear!" Inko called, turning back to grab the ingredients for the meal. "Let's go to my room Shoto!" Izuku smiles up at the dual-haired boy. "Sure." Todoroki smiles back. The boys walk to the younger males room, hands intertwined. Todoroki sat on his bed, his expression growing sad remembering the last time he.was here. "Izuku." Todoroki looked at the smaller boy. "Yea Shoto?" Izuku asked, smiling up at him. "Can we cuddle?" Todoroki asked, a small smile on his face. Izuku blushed deeply, but smiled. "Sure." Izuku said. Shoto brought him into a hug and Izuku nuzzled his face into the older males chest, snaking his arms around Todoroki's waist. Todoroki rocked him back and forth slowly, making the smaller boys eyes become heavy. "This is nice." Izuku stated, Todoroki nodding in agreement. "I love you Izuku." Todoroki looked down at the smaller boy. "I love you too Shoto!" Izuku smiled up at the tall boy, giving him a small peck on the lips. "Boys! Dinner!" Inko called up to the two, ruining their cuddling session. Izuku and Shoto walk to the kitchen, sitting down at the table. Todoroki and Midoriya thanked Inko as she sets down the dishes. "Hehe, eat up!" Inko smiled and started eating her meal, the boys following right after. By the time the three finished their meals, it was dark. "Todoroki, it's quite dark, would you like to stay tonight?" Inko asked. "Yes, that would be nice. Thank you Inko." Todoroki smiled at Inko. "Anytime dear!" Inko smiled and Izuku took his boyfriend's hand. The two said goodnight to Midoriya's mom and went to Izuku's room. "Wanna continue cuddling?" Izuku asked, hugging the taller boy from behind. "Duh." Todoroki turned around and picked up a giggling Izuku, bringing him to his bed. Todoroki layed him down and got in quickly after, pulling his boyfriend closer. Izuku once again wrapped his hands around the taller boy's waist and snuggled his face in Todoroki's chest. "Goodnight Izuku." Todoroki whispered, smiling softly. "Goodnight Shoto." Izuku whispered back. The two fell asleep quickly, enjoying each others warmth.

THIS IS ONLY PART ONE PEOPLE DON'T WORRY! I felt really bad about not posting in awhile but it's 2:30 in the morning and I'm really tired, not to mention I have school tomorrow. I hope y'all understand my struggles, and I hope to write more tomorrow. So, if I don't die from sleep deprivation, I'll see you people in the next chapter!~GalaxyGirl ·~·