Chapter 10 (part 2)

Hehe. Don't y'all worry, this is still a floof chapter it's just the second part. I got this idea because I sneak out a lot to watch the stars and the nature of everything. At night I think it is most peaceful and I love it, so I wanted to add it to my writing. Enough of my rambling already, and enjoy the chapter!

(Midoriya's POV)

I wake up to feel the warmth that helped me fall asleep disappear. I groan and reach out to grab the warmth, when someone grabs my hand. "Izuku? Are you awake?" Shoto ask and I smile slightly. I start to open my eyes and I see him smile. "Ughh... What are you doing out of bed at," I look at my clock. "One in the morning?" I look at him, not even hiding my confusion. Shoto smiles softly and points out the window next to my bed. "I want to go out and look at the stars, wanna join me?" Shoto smiles again. I turn to look out my window and my eyes widen. Millions of glowing orbs filled the sky and I stared at each one in amazement. "See? Aren't they beautiful. They used to be my only comfort until I met you." I turn back at Shoto as he takes my hand again and has another soft smile. I giggle and sit up. We walk out my room quietly then out the front door. Shoto sits criss cross and sets me in his lap, making me blush. "S-Shoto!" I tilt my head upwards to see his face. Shoto only chuckles softly and looks at the stars, setting his hand on my hair and petting it. "I'm not a cat!" I say, looking at the stars as well. "Your as cute as one." I could tell Shoto was smiling. "Aww, you're adorable Shoto!" I giggle. Shoto giggles too, but then we quiet down to listen to the nature. After a while, I look up at Shoto. His usual serious face looks relaxed and his shoulders are less tense than usual. Shoto usually looks like this when he's with me, but the stars reflecting off his dual colored eyes make his eyes glow and his lips were curled into a small smile, making my head fill with the beautiful boy I'm sitting with. "This is amazing Shoto." I whisper softly and look into his star filled eyes. Shoto looks down at me with a soft smile. "Not as amazing as you." Shoto whispers back. "I'm so lucky to have you Shoto." I say, my smile growing bigger. "And I'm lucky to have you, Izuku." Shoto closes his eyes and leans in, connecting our lips in a soft kiss. I kiss back, a little surprised, but enjoying it nevertheless. When we pull back for air, Shoto smiles wide. "I love you Izuku." I smile as bright as the moon. "I love you too Shoto!" I hug him and he hugs me back. Shoto then grabs my face and looks me straight in the eyes. "S-Shoto?" I ask as he takes a black marker from his pocket. "Your freckles remind me of stars, can I trace them?" Shoto asks with another one of his soft smiles. "Sure." I tilt my head and giggle slightly. I turn so I'm facing Shoto. "God, your adorable Izuku." He smiles and shakes his head slightly. "Your cuter!" I giggle as he takes the marker and starts tracing my freckles. Once Shoto finishes, he picks me up. "Wanna see them?" He asks me and takes my hand. I smile and nod my head. We walk back inside the house and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and my eyes widen in shock as I realize what he wrote. The letters 'M' and 'I' were on my left cheek and on my write cheek were 'N' and 'E', spelling 'MINE' on my face. "Hey!" I say. "Is this permanent marker?" Shoto wraps his arms around my waist and simply shrugs. "Maybe." Then he smirks. "I mean, there are always other ways I could mark you as mine." Shoto whispers in my ear, his hot breath making chills go down my spine. My eyes widen more and I blush furiously, putting my face in my hands. Shoto just laughs and I groan. "Will this even come off for school?" I ask, pouting slightly. "Nope." Shoto smirks again and I roll my eyes. An idea pops in my head, so I smirk and walk out the bathroom. "Izuku?" Shoto asks as I close the door on him. I walk to my room and grab rainbow colored sharpies and walk over to my bed. I hide the sharpies under my pillow and pretend to sleep once Shoto walks in. "Oh, I guess he was tired." I hear Shoto whisper and he slides into bed next to me, pulling me close to him. "G'night Izuku." Shoto whispers and closes his eyes, falling asleep quickly. I sit up, careful not to wake up the sleeping boy, and pull the sharpies out from under the pillow. I draw rainbows on either side of his cheeks, then write my name underneath each of the rainbows. Once I'm finished, I smile to myself. 'Payback.' I think and kiss Shoto on the nose, excited to see his reaction in the morning. "Good night Shoto." I mumble quietly before I fall asleep.

Word count for this part of the chapter: 836

Word count for the last part of this chapter: 674

Word count for both parts altogether: 1500

Uh-oh, Todoroki might be hinting to something not very good in this chapter. Lmao this was really fun to make, both the first and second part of this chapter. By the way, I'm working on a bnha chatfic right now and I was just wondering if you guys wanted me to start publishing the chapters now or wait till I'm finished with them all. It might take a while for all the chapters to finish though since I want to make it a long story, but I'm leaving it up to you people to chose which you'd prefer. Alright, I'll let y'all continue to the next chapter or story, bye-bye!~GalaxyGirl (:<