Chapter 8: Catch My Drift?

A/N: Updating is hard when you have school...bleh. If you haven't read my other stories, I hope you do! They're both One Direction fanfics :)

Chapter 8 :D

--------------

Cher's POV

What am I supposed to do with Rebecca? She practically wants to kill me...now murder me terribly.

"Niall...I'm scared." I fell back onto the couch, gnawing on my bottom lip.

"Cher-bear, you don't have to worry, I am going to protect you." Niall looked back at his phone, typing away.

"Are you replying?" Is he crazy?

"Yep." He replied, popping the 'P,' still typing on his cell phone.

"Why?" My eyes widened quite a bit.

"Because, she doesn't need to be like this." Niall simply said, sitting down beside me.

I sighed slowly, still gnawing on my bottom lip.

"Cher-bear, you don't need to bit on your lip, as cute as you look, you don't need to worry." Niall planted his lips on my cheek, letting them linger a little bit longer.

"But you don't know what she can do...what if she hurts us, me, or you?" I began to grab his arm, leaning on his shoulder for protection.

"Management should just let her go." Niall reassurred me, holding me tight.

"I THINK WE SHOULD GO SWIMMING AGAIN!" We could hear Louis scream from the other room.

"Go ask Niall and Cher." Harry told Louis.

"NIALLERRRR! CHERRRR!" Louis shouted, running to the room.

"Yes?" Niall questioned.

"Swimming?" Louis' face was lit up with excitement.

"No." I replied, smirking.

Louis' face practically dropped from excitement to extreme sadness.

"Just kidding, Lou." I giggled, getting up from the couch with Niall.

Louis got all happy again, "I'LL GET YOU A SWIM SUIT!" Then he ran off to the stairs.

"He's funny." I giggled, grabbing Niall's hand.

"Yeahh, you look so beautiful." Niall smiled, leaning in, closing his eyes. I leaned in too, closing my eyes, he closed the space between us, making sparks fly from our lips.

It's like it's meant to be.

"Come on...I got your swim suit." Louis complained, covering his face with it.

I laughed, taking the gorgeous swim suit from his hands, and heading into the nearest bathroom.

Niall's POV

I ran up stairs after Cher had gone into the bathroom to change.

She looks beautiful in a swim suit, I honestly can't believe she's mine...it's like a never ending dream. I am just...so happy.

I smiled as I got dressed into my swimming trunks. They're green with a white writing that says 'Kiss Mr, I'm Irish.' Catch my drift? Ha.

I walked out of my room, bumping into a small figure.

"Oi! I'm sorry." I reached out my hand, thinking it was Cher until Becca's face looked directly in mine.

"Becca, how did you get in here?" I questioned, not helping her up.

"I let myself in, you and I aren't done, yet." She smirked, pushing me up against a wall. Crashing her lips on mine.

I shoved her back.

"I don't think so." I tried getting past her, but she forced her strength on me again.

Her lips were on mine again, I didn't kiss back, and I'm not going to.

"Get off." I pushed her again.

She came back onto me...except...I heard a scream, like a mix of a cry too. Becca got off, smirking at me.

Crap.

---------------

Vote :)

Comment ;)

Fan me :D

- Kristin xx