Chapter 5: Please, This Aint Even Jealousy...

(A/N: I think Niall and Cher would make a cute/happy couple...he used to call her 'Cher-Bear' so adorable <3)

Chapter 5 :D

---------------------------

Cher's POV

"Hi-hi Cher!" A girl waved, shakeyness in her voice.

"Hi, what's your name?" I smiled wide.

"My-my name is L-Leah." Leah replied, biting her lip with happiness.

"That's a pretty name, would you like an autograph?" I asked, politely. Leah is the last girl at the meet and greet, today has been pretty good, then afterwards I get to see the boys again. They're like family, it's great.

"Y-yes, can...I have a hug too? " I could hear so much excitement in her voice.

"Of course you can have a hug!" I pulled her into a hug, then signed a photo for her, she skipped off, Ryan opened the door for me in the car, the fans were screaming loudly, I waved out of the window, smiling at them, that was cute.

I rolled the window back up, pulling out my phone. I need to tell the fans on Twitter that today was a good meet and greet.

CherLloyd: Thank you for everyone who came to the meet and greet! It was a blast, you guys are really cool, love all my brats! x

I smiled, then clicking on my home page, seeing a tweet...from Niall.

NiallOfficial: So I have some news, I have a girlfriend, for two weeks now, follow her @RebeccaAT93 :) 

My smile broke, why did that hurt, two weeks? Really? It didn't seem like that when he was with me...oh gosh, Cher, what are you doing?

You can't be feeling jealousy, he probably doesn't even like you in that way, okay, let's just get through this, back to the boys house, maybe...I'll ask.

To: Niall :)

Am I still invited to come back over? x

It felt like he instantly texted back,  that was about 15 seconds after I texted him.

From: Niall :)

Of course! Come on! We're bored anyways! :) x

"Okay Ryan, to the One Direction's house." I told him, who nodded, taking different turns.

Ryan pulled up in the driveway, letting me out of the car. I waved to him, knocking on their door.

"CHER!" Harry opened it, bear-hugging me very tightly.

"H-Harry! TIGHT!" I shouted, laughing a little.

"How was the meet and greet?" Liam came in now.

"It was great, I love seeing more and more fans, it still amazes me that we're famous." I admitted, smiling.

"I know right?" Louis walked in the room with us, chuckling.

"NIALL! ZAYN! REBECCA! CHER IS HERE!" Louis yelled at the top of his lungs, but when I heard the name 'Rebecaa'...I feel so uncomfortable.

"So who is Rebecca?" I asked them.

"Some girl Niall met two weeks ago at the beach, they really kept it private, we didn't even know about it, but they're dating so..yeah." Liam shrugged.

We heard lots of foot steps on the stairs, prepare yourself Cher.

"Hey Cher!" Zayn waved, then stuck his tongue out at me.