Chapter 20: 'Hahahahahahaha' - Quote by Niall Horan

(A/N: Oh my god, so sorry that's it's been a while! Geez, Okay, so today I just completed my first book ever, it's the Skyler and Zayn one, and now it's COMPLETE! Gah, it's going to have a sequel to it by the way, I'm excited, but right now, I REALLY need to update this one like now!)

Chapter 20 :D

----------------------------

Cher's POV

***Recap***

Niall stayed quiet, lowering his head.

"Boys, I broke my promise," Niall whispere very softly, "and there is no way to fix that."

"I can agree with you on that."

"Cher." Harry looked at me disapprovingly.

"Well, it's true."

"What if when Simon and them leave, we let you two talk, becaust it won't be long before he comes back in, I can't stand us not being on good terms." Liam pointed at all of us, we all were near each other. I was closest to Louis and Zayn out of this.

"Okay, now where were we?" Simon and the other two came back into the room.

"I think that on interviews, maybe we'll keep our phones on silent, ahem, Niall." Liam told Simon before coughing at Niall in the most fakest way.

"I honestly forgot this time, I usually do, but I don't know what got me to keep it on vibrate." Niall glanced at me pretty quick before looking back at Simon and the rest of the boys.

"Let's get something trending on Twitter, yeah?" Simons asked, pulling out his phone.

"I'll go on the One Direction account and tweet something, watch it boys." Simon explained, typing away as quick as possible.

Their phones suddenly came out as they were desperate to read them, I felt that I should at least read it too.

OneDirection: The hate is getting to poor Nialler here, let's help him by trending #WeLoveYouNiall for today. 1DHQ x

Oh, so he's apart of the '1DHQ,' wow.

"Thank you, Simon." Niall had a small blush on his face as he put his phone away in his back pocket.

"Anytime, but try not to even look at your phones, even if it vibrates, really, this could really stir up something with all of you, including Miss Lloyd over here." Simon pointed towards me, I just bit my lip a little.

"Well, I better get going, lads, but I'll see you guys sometime soon." Simon walked to the door with the two men.

"BYE UNCLE SI!"

"Bye Simon." I waved.

"Okay, now you two talk in your bedroom while we make food." Harry shoved Niall and I into my hotel bedroom, I heard something slide against the door, I tried opening it, but it was being blocked...and blocked pretty good.

 "Ugh." I groaned, letting go of the door, simply knowing that nothing will work.

"Can...we erm, talk?" Niall asked quietly as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"There's nothing to talk about, you made a promise, broke it, then we just should move different ways...enough said." 

"No, I didn't mean for this to happen...I don't want to move sepearate ways." Niall whimpered a little, like a puppy, that's when I stared at him.

"Then why didn't you at least text me...it could've been once even....even just to say that you're busy." I sat next to him, with a sigh.

"I know and I'm stupid, I'm a stupid jerk who just lost the best girl in the world." Niall put his hands in his face, his breathing wasn't steady though, a cry ached from him, but it was soft like his voice.

"Don't cry...you're going to make me cry..." I whispered as my voice broke a little.

"What can I do...to make this up to...you?"

"I don't know...Nialler..."

"Come on, Cher-Bear, there has to be something." Niall looked up at me like I was the only thing he ever wanted in the whole wide world, which made me feel 8065466431221544989 times guilty.

"Just stay in contact with me when you're out on tours and don't forget about me." I whisered again, this time a real tear strolling down my cheek.

"I would never forget about you." Niall moved my face up to meet his.

"You seemed to this time."  I moved away from him, regretting to because of the way his fingers carrassed my cheeks.

"Come with us on tour, we know you're not on your tour, and you won't be for a couple of months, move around with us, you can stay in your own hotel room, your own tour bus, whatever, but come around the Unites States with us, I know how much you love it here."

"One condition."

"And that is?"

"I get to dye my hair blue." I smirked, I wanted to dye it a dark color with a hint of blue, it sounds lovely.

"Why would you do that?"

"Okay, so maybe it's not my condition, but there is one, and I just want to." I giggled slightly, wiping my last tear off.

"Then what's your condition?"

"Be interested in me again?"

"I've never stopped liking you, Cher-Bear." Niall chuckled, pulling me into a close, tight hug.

My phone ticked off on the night stand, I went over to go and check it, Simon had texted me.

From: Simon

Getting you to perform Oath with Becky G on the X Factor, I contacted her today, you're going to be on the X Factor USA in two days. x

I smiled in excitement.

"What is it?" Niall walked over to me.

"I get to perform Oath on the X Factor." I smiled wider as I repeated it out loud, oh my god, this is great.

"The UK one?" Niall looked slightly disappointed.

"No, the USA one!" I squealed a little, he laughed now, smiling too.

"This is great! You get to go on the American one now!" Niall threw me over his shoulder.

"Niall!! Let me down!!!" I giggled, slapping his butt from behind, he only laughed more, making me land on the bed, he clutched his stomach from laughing so much. I jumped on top of him, tackling him down.

"Stahp laughingg." I giggled again as it was slightly contagious.

"Nope!" Niall chuckled, flipping us around.

"Oh I don't think so!" I flipped us around again, and the door flew open.

"OH MY GOD! CHER AND NIALL WERE GOING TO DO IT, GUYS!" Louis ran out of the room, Niall and I ran out, chasing him down.

"Louis!" I yelled, leaping over the couch as I grabbed him.

"It's okay Cher, we figured a little make-up sex was going to happen." Harry wiggled his eyes.

"Harry!" I shouted, getting over to him, and pouring some batter over his head of curls.

"Hahahahahahaha." Niall did his famous laugh, pointing at Harry as his mouth was wide open, still in shock right now.

"Oh my, you didn't." Liam walked in the room, holding in his laughs. I walked away from them, finding a seat next to Zayn on the couch as he was covering his mouth not to laugh out loud like Niall, Louis, and I.

"This day turned out better than I expected." I giggled again, resting my feet upon the coffee table in front of me, but Harry tossed a bunch of water on me now...

-----------------------------------

Yeah, it's a little short, but I'm in a rush!

Vote :)

Comment ;)

Fan me :D

- Kristin xx