More Than This...With Your Love (Niall Horan and Cher Lloyd Fanfic)

(A/N: Yay! This is my third story, my other two aren't complete, but I really love Cher Lloyd, so I decided to make a love story with her and Niall. I think they'd make a cute couple, honestly. Okay, here's chapter one.)

Chapter 1 :D

------------------------

Niall's POV

So I am supposed to be asleep right now, but here I am on my laptop, watching all of Cher's video diaries, she is beautiful, inside and out, but she doesn't know it. When I sing What Makes You Beautiful, I only think of her. We do keep in touch, not as often, because of all the fame. Her voice is so sweet and her rapping is incredible, Minaj couldn't even touch her.

I texted Cher yesterday to see if she wanted to come to our concert, which is tomorrow night. I haven't gotten an answer yet, but I really hope she does come, it would make me the happiest lad in the world.

Louis, Zayn, and Liam have girlfriends, Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle. Everytime I see them all together, it makes me wish I had Cher Lloyd in my arms, someone I can hold in my arms, cuddle with, even sing with. I really hope we can do a collab with her, I think that'd be one heck of a song.

I clicked on her audition, seeing her seem so nervous, but as soon as the song started, she had confidence built through her body. Her outfit was so stunning, her family looked so proud. I'm so glad she got through, it was amazing being with her, but when she went home in fourth place, I almost wanted to cry, her tears wanted to let me run over to her, whispering everything will be alright, eventually she got through it, creating her album, Sticks and Stones, which I bought a copy of, all downloaded on my Iphone, as well as our songs.

I heard my phone beep a couple of times, I raced over to it, it was on the other side of the hotel room.

A smile was planted on my lips, excited rush flowing through my body...and now it's gone, it wasn't Cher, it was Liam.

From: Liam

Nialler! Go to sleep, mate! I can hear music and what not!

Shoot, he can hear that? Was it really that loud? No it couldn't be, could it? I'll just grab my headphones, I can't sleep, there, I said it, or well thought it through my mind.

I don't even know what time it is, am I really this lovestruck? I grabbed my phone, just about to check the time until a text was receieved by Cher! Cher! Oh my god! Yes! I cheered in my head.

From: Cher-Bear

What time tomorrow? I'll try to make it :)

I smiled, she's going to try to make it!

To: Cher-Bear

5, I knew you were in town, decided to invite you, can't wait to see you! :)

I shut my laptop, breathe Niall, just breathe, she doesn't know, and she might not have the same type of feelings for you anyways.

And there goes my phone, beeping again.

From: Cher-Bear

I'll come, sorry it's so late, did I wake you? x