Chapter 3: Imma Seekin' for you Hiders

(A/N: Not sure how good these updates will be, school's started an all, and hey, I survived the first week of school. Good luck if you haven't started yet! And if you have...let's just both already go 'UGH!!!!' Yeah, this is called bantering because I can't help but to type this...cause I'm weird, I know...)

Chapter 3 :D

-----------------------

Cher's POV

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE, THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED, BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL, YOU DON'T KNOW-OH-OH! YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!" All five of the boys screamed their hearts out in the van. Yes, I'm squished up with three boys in the backseat, I feel bad for Niall though...he pushed up against the door and beside me.

"Sorry I'm squishing you!" I apologized, looking over at him.

"No, it's fine." He smiled, shaking his head.

I felt something hit the top of my head, lightly. I looked over at the other two boys, Louis and Harry, Louis was against the door, sitting beside Harry. Harry was right next to me.

"Alright, who did it?" I looked at them, who suddenly erupted into laughter.

They both pointed at each other, then tried pushing each other's fingers down, but failed.

I looked down on the floor of the car, seeing a small carrot. I picked it up, looking between the carrot, and the two suspects.

"A carrot? Can't you two have more class than this? Immature." I shook my head, tossing it at Louis.

"Hey!" Louis shouted.

Harry chuckled, "Payback, Boo Bear, there's always payback." 

"So Louis? You throw carrots? You IMMATURE CARROT TOSSER! ICT! ICT!" I shouted, pointing at Louis.

"Oh no you didn't." Louis grabbed a bag of carrots, smirking.

"No! Don't waste them, Lou! You LOVE carrots, you just can't. No." Harry shook his head, pushing the bag down.

"But...Haz...Carrots...Cher..." Louis pouted, pointing at the carrots, then me. He just had to make throwing gestures, wow.

"We can get back at her later." Harry whispered, winking at him.

"Really? I can totally hear you." I crossed my arms, watching them for the rest of the car ride.

"She's on to us, Haz." Louis looked frightened. Yes, be frightened by me!!!

"Niall? You're on my side, right?" I looked over at him, he was staring out the window, but when I spoke directly at him, he faced me, smiling.

"Always!" He cheered, then stuck his tongue out at Louis and Harry.

"If you guys mess with me when I fall asleep, you all will be dead, no jokes." Zayn warned.

"Geez Zayn, got to be so violent? Where's that little Zayn from the X Factor?" I giggled, thinking of the X Factor times with the boys, great moments, lots of them.

"Don't let him get to you, Cher. He just doesn't like to be messed with, but we do it all the time, just have to suffer later." Liam shrugged, turning the wheel of the car, we were now parked, so I guess we're here? It's really dark out, so I can't see anything.

"LET'S PLAY HIDE-N-GO-SEEK IN THE DARK!" Harry yelled, making everyone jump.

"Are you, erm, a six year old instead of an 18 year old?!" I looked at him, raising an eye brow.