Chapter 7: Try Plan A

(A/N: Heyyy! I just found out I can write on the wattpad app for my phone, this will be perfect when I can't get on my laptop!! Excited..!)

Chapter 7 ;D

-----------------

Cher's POV

Niall got me onto his back, making me giggle in such happiness. I just really hope their management won't do anything about this...

"I HAVE NEWS EVERYONE!!!" Niall shouted, carrying me downstairs on his back.

"Aren't I heavy?" I smiled, hanging on.

"Not at all, love! You're as light as my whole Nando's menu, and that's light, but you're lighter." Niall chuckled, running slightly.

"What is it, Nialler?" Liam asked as we came into the kitchen.

I noticed Rebecca's eyes widening, she actually looked like she was going scream, maybe she was furious about this? But that was a fake relationship...wasn't it?

'Becca! I'm going to tell Twitter that you dumped me, but Cher helped me. I talked to management, let's say...you couldn't take the hate and school was too much." Niall told her, setting me down gently.

I watched as Rebecca's eyes snapped over to Niall's, like lightening.

"When did you talk to them?" Rebecca didn't ask too nicely, but I don't think anyone else noticed.

"Like 15 minutes ago." Niall shrugged, moving his hand a little, making it brush mine. That gave me tingles.

I felt him intertwine our fingers together, making me blush a little. He's so sweet.

"I need to go to my dorm." Rebecca stood up, checking her phone. I think she made that excuse to leave.

"Bye Rebecca!" I waved nicely to her, putting on the most innocent smile planted on my lips.

"Yeah...bye." She walked past me, looking slightly sad.

"Well, what does this mean?" Zayn pointed at our hands laced together.

"Oh, boys? Have you met my girlfriend, my real girlfriend, Cher?" Niall smiled.

"Wait, real? What happened with Becca?" Louis questioned.

"She wasn't my real girlfriend...management." Niall squeezed my hand a little.

"Why didn't you tell us, mate?" Liam crossed his arms.

"They would've kicked me out of One Direction...I wasn't allowed to tell anyone...I'm sorry, lads." Niall stared down at the ground.

"You know we wouldn't have told anyone." Harry finally spoke.

"I know...I'm stupid, but I just- didn't know what to do." Niall ruffled his hair with his other hand.

"Cher? How did you find out?" Zayn looked at me, raising an eye brow.

"Guilted him, he wouldn't tell me anything, took some guessing too." I replied, nudging Niall a little, making him look up.

"I like Cher better than Becca anyways." Harry shrugged.

"I'm still upset about you two kissing." Niall crossed his arms, unlinking our hands.

"Niall. I did that for Cher, I know you liked her, I was trying to get you to together. Me and Cher? I wouldn't do that to you, Nialler." Harry shook his head.

I saw Niall smile from the corner of my eye.

"You know Zayn...we still need to do plan A..." Louis pretended he had a beard.

"Oh, Louis...you are so right...ha...ha...ha...ha." Zayn chuckled slowly, making me feel curious.

"Oh god..." Harry face-palmed his self, shaking his head too.

"I'm not involved!" Liam threw his hands in the air.

"You're score keeper, you're involved, my friend." Louis smirked, patting Liam's back.

Liam sighed, shaking his head.

Niall's jaw was hanging open, looking a little shocked.

"Is there something wrong with the football game?" I asked him, directly.

Louis and Zayn bursted into laughter making me give them a glare, shutting them up.

"Uh...let's go to Twitter, clear some things up." Niall put one arm around my waist, pulling me into the living room.

"I got it!" Louis grabbed a laptop, placing it on Niall's lap.

"Thanks..." Niall sounded like Louis wasn't supposes to do that.

"Why don't you explain everything on a twitcam, then we can have fun." Liam shrugged, suggesting the idea.

"Liam and his twitcams..." Harry smiled, they we piling on the couch, feeling a little squished, but it wasn't that bad.

"Good idea!" Niall nodded.

I watched him tweet:

NiallOfficial: Got some news, good and bad, let's do this twitcam!

"Before you start, just say things like it wasn't working out with Becca, just things like that." Liam stated, then let Niall open the twitcam, tweeting the link.

"Hey guys!" Niall waved, I made sure I wasn't in the view yet, I let the other boys jump in, it's better leaving the fans- I mean directioners curious.

"So, let's start with the bad news..." Niall started. The boys put these fake frowns, that weren't very convincing, but oh well.

"Becca and I aren't together anymore...she has to go to school more often, and she just can't handle the hate. Things just weren't going to well anyways, but, here comes the good news..." Niall turned his no emotion face into a bright smile.

"You all know Cher Lloyd, right?"

"Woo Cher!" Harry cheered.

"Great!" Liam skimmed through the comments, I could see.

"Well, she's been amazing, and we've been catching up so much...this all didn't happen in one day, but I think I've found my princess." Niall looked over at me, giving me a warm, heart-felt smile. I couldn't help but to smile back.

"Aw! Look at all the comments! Come here, Cher!" Louis waved me over.

I got beside them, joining the camera, skimming through the fast going comments.

'CHER AND NIALL FOREVER

'NIALL AND CHER ALL THE WAY!!!'

'ALWAYS ON TEAM CHIALL!'

'I don't like this.'

'Rebecca and Niall, no Cher....NO CHER!'

Well two people can't ruin my decisions.

"Thanks guys." Niall smiled, leaning over, and hugging me tight.

"They really like you two." Zayn chuckled, still reading.

I felt something vibrate, but it wasn't my phone. Niall reached into his pocket pulling out his phone, not a good expression crossing his mind.

"What?" I asked, concerned, the other boys took the laptop, walking around their house, randomly talking.

"Look. Becca." Niall turned his phone around for me to see.

From: Becca

How could you? Just wait, tell Miss Lloyd that she'll get what's coming for her.

My eyes were about to pop out of my eye sockets, what was her problem???

----------------

Finally got a chapter in the middle of the week, well close enough middle.

What you think about Rebecca now?

Vote :)

Comment ;)

Fan me :D

- Kristin xx