Chapter 24: X Factor USA

(A/N: Kind of an odd week plus the weekend, but you know, it's whatever. May 11 is my brother's birthday so I've spent the day out with him and my family, he turned 3 years old, I know, I can hear the 'awhs' now :D Hahah, anyways, I think it's some Cher and Niall update time, yeah?)

Chapter 24 :D

---------------------------------

Cher's POV

***Recap***

"Why can't we be a public couple?" Niall bluntly asked.

"Because of everything that happens when we do." I replied like he was stupid for not knowing.

"Yeah, but we should be able to be public!" Niall scoffed.

"I need time with privacy before I become public! What is with you?!" I argued, backing away from him, he sighed angrily.

"I want the whole world to know, but you can't face the hate between everything! Of course people are going to hate, but you couldn't try for me?!" Niall yelled back, throwing his hands in the air, I stood there, lowering my head, "All...I asked for...was time."

Niall grabbed his jacket and left with a door slam, a tear trickled down my cheek, I bit my lip to hold in the cries. He's knows how I feel over the mess of this! I don't know why he would keep egging it on, but there's something wrong with that. He's becoming too impatient with me now...not everything is going to go his way, he can figure it out when he'll realize that I don't need him anymore...

***X FACTOR DAY***

"Oh my god, oh my god! OH MY GOD! Okay, okay, breathe, Amy, breathe." Amy paced back and forth around the room, I was getting helped by my make-up artist, stylist, and clothes organizer, who were trying to get my outfit, something happened, but I think they found it.

"Amy, "I giggled," it'll be alright, how is Becky doing?"

"She's-she's fine! She's actually in an interview with someone about this, I guess you could call it behind the scenes. Ah, can you guys get it together!!! We need Cher to be ready! Quinn, please start her make-up." Amy pleaded, running out of the room, I shook my head and laughed.

"Do you think One Direction will be watching? I know how close you've been to them recently." Quinn smiled, applying foundation to my skin, blending it in.

"Actually, I don't know, I really don't care. This is my night with Becky G and we will be killing it out there. That's the only thing my mind is set on right now." I shook all of the thoughts of Niall, Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Liam. I shouldn't care, should I?

"We'll find a way to watch it." Liam's voice rang through my head, I squinted my eyes before hearing Quinn laugh.

"What?" I questioned.

"Tonight will be perfect, do not think of the bad things that could happen because they won't, now lift your head up a little, deary." I did as she told, replaying her words in my head, Tonight will be PERFECT. We have to make it perfect, we have to make it one of the best performances of guest starring that there has ever been!

***Becky G On Camera Getting Ready/ POV***

"Yo', what's up, it's Becky G, I am getting ready here with my make-up and my hair. So pumped to perform Oath with my girl, Cher Lloyd. We are both getting ready at the moment and we start the show in about thirty minutes more or less. It's so exciting and I have a little nerves getting to me, but I will definitely manage this."

"So are you the writer of the song, Oath?" The interviewer asked me.

"Yes, I thought that everyone needed a best friend anthem so I decided to write one, and when Cher Lloyd called me telling me it was a perfect song, I was so hyped."